AK41 Tweet.... (1 Viewer)

I’m actually fine with what AK posted.....IF.....he didn’t celebrate July 4 last year.
Or the year before. And so on.

Because the issues he has with those 4 past presidents didn’t occur in the last few months.

When you learn something new, you're not supposed to act on it? Ignorance is not knowing something. Stupid is continuing to do it after you learn better. So have you never changed your actions after learning something?

When you learn something new, you're not supposed to act on it? Ignorance is not knowing something. Stupid is continuing to do it after you learn better. So have you never changed your actions after learning something?
The people that criticize the confederate states and refer to them as traitors, are now protesting and disrespecting the same people that the confederacy was against.
One minute the protest isn’t about the flag, and the next minute everything the flag represents is evil. The goalposts of what they are standing/kneeling for is constantly moving.

The people that criticize the confederate states and refer to them as traitors, are now protesting and disrespecting the same people that the confederacy was against.
One minute the protest isn’t about the flag, and the next minute everything the flag represents is evil. The goalposts of what they are standing/kneeling for is constantly moving.

Are you really this....uh nevermind?

The Confederacy WERE traitors (lol, see you're still having trouble with that bit). The Americans protesting by kneeling are not protesting the flag (see any number of posts or statements about this, ask Brees about it), they're protesting police brutality in the country. Condeming statues to American traitors and local governments that tacitly support police brutality, those 2 things are not in opposition of each other. To the contrary, a country founded under the guise of civil rights and liberty for all is EXACTLY the place where those 2 things can simultaneously be reproached.

Last edited:
I’m actually fine with what AK posted.....IF.....he didn’t celebrate July 4 last year.
Or the year before. And so on.

Because the issues he has with those 4 past presidents didn’t occur in the last few months.
if you can show me this information that AK posted in HS history text books, i will cede your point

was just talking about with my wife, i feel sorry for those who find history boring - it is the very opposite of boring
now sanitized history propaganda is hella boring, but if we taught actual history on school it would be most kids' favorite subject - i'm almost certain

You want this to be about the flag so badly you're willing to lie to yourself. Ignore the issues so you dont have to confront loving the US and a confederacy that tried to break it up. THAT is hypocrisy. To want to genuflect at Confederate monuments but wave the American flag too.

Here is the funny thing. To celebrate July 4th is to celebrate the biggest protest in the history of this country. The Boston Tea Party was all about "destroying property", which is worth anywhere from $1 - $2 million in today's money.

Protesting is part of this country's DNA.

Even if you disagree with what he posted, you should be able to understand it.

This makes no sense.

I’m with you that. The NFL is about to find out about their fan base. Yes there will still be plenty of fans but I know a lot of people that are walking away. It will be interesting to see how many hang in there with the NFL this year but more importantly next year when the fans can attend.
Talk is cheap, you probably will be watching as usual. 70+% of the league is Black, and you're mad because they are being vocal about the various forms of racial injustice that have existed in this country for hundreds of years.

If Kamara is going to be our guy going forward I hope we see Jameis as our QB going forward as well cause I don’t see Kamara being a good fit in a more run oriented system like we would have with Taysom at QB. But McCaffery seems to doing quite well as the main back in a more run oriented system and I see them as very similar backs. I hope we see a Winston, Kamara, Thomas big 3 for a decade and win another ring.

I came back here for more cryptic Kamara tweets and juicy rumors, but the whole room is filled with triggered bootlicking. If you plan on not watching sports anymore, can you just quit posting in here too? No one cares that you prefer the PC revisionist history and blind cloth worship.

You are correct......learning new things can obviously change behavior.

But c’mon, this is US History page 1. George Washington.
Did he not have any history classes ever in school?
Between school and the internet, it’s hard to believe very intelligent people like Alvin, and very concerned to the cause people like Alvin, just learned it.

Between school and the internet, it’s hard to believe very intelligent people like Alvin, and very concerned to the cause people like Alvin, just learned it.

It's not as easy as you think. It's called whitewashed history. Here are just a few examples...

Whitewashed curriculums

Whitewashed history

Whitewashed academic testing

He sharing a meme. I seriously doubt he's done much research on the subject.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom