AK41 Tweet.... (1 Viewer)

It's not as easy as you think. It's called whitewashed history. Here are just a few examples...

Whitewashed curriculums

Whitewashed history

Whitewashed academic testing
You make good points.
But the things he mentioned...a simple google search turned them up.
And I’m not an overly smart guy, but I knew all the things he referenced. Have for years.

And I’d be willing to bet you did too.

And maybe Alvin did just learn them.....but I do find it odd for someone as smart as him and clearly as passionate about this.

You make good points.
But the things he mentioned...a simple google search turned them up.
And I’m not an overly smart guy, but I knew all the things he referenced. Have for years.

And I’d be willing to bet you did too.

And maybe Alvin did just learn them.....but I do find it odd for someone as smart as him and clearly as passionate about this.

Hard for us to know what Alvin knew when. I'll just say that I didn't know all of this before recently when I decided to dig deeper and educate myself more. So maybe AK41 didn't know.

Bottom line -- Alvin's entitled to his opinion whether we agree with it or not. I hope we can all agree on that.

First off, AK's meme is ridiculous.

July the 4th isn't about four specific presidents... it's about America being a free country.

Imagine if during Black History Month, I posted a meme pointing out bad acts certain black people have committed in America. How silly would that be?

That said, AK is still a young man and has a lot of life yet to experience and a lot of wisdom yet to gain, like most professional athletes. With them being so accessible via social media, they're bound to say or post things that will get under your skin sometimes.

Simply unfollow them. Don't click on threads where you know their opinions will rub you the wrong way. To throw away your passion for a game or team you've loved most of your life just because a few players say something you disagree with makes you as big of a "snowflake" as you claim the cancel culture people are.

Does anyone else pause for the unnecessary number of 'dots'?

Just me? Ok.

Never, but sometimes I'm an over -dotter when crafting posts. Meaning that 5 to 7 dots take the place of what should be a well-placed comma.

That said, AK is still a young man and has a lot of life yet to experience and a lot of wisdom yet to gain, like most professional athletes. With them being so accessible via social media, they're bound to say or post things that will get under your skin sometimes.

Are you implying that feeling uncomfortable about the celebration of July 4th due to the hypocrisy of its origin is a “phase” that this “young man” will grow out of? What a load of crap and such a closed minded way of approaching it. Alvin is a full grown man and has valid reservations about the day. People have felt the exact same way since the beginning and people that have “learned a lot more life” agree with Alvin as well.

I’ve got no problem with fireworks and hot dogs, but you’re doing yourself and others an injustice if you don’t acknowledge that our founding fathers were monsters and the freedom we celebrate was never meant to be for everyone.

Last edited:
First off, AK's meme is ridiculous.

July the 4th isn't about four specific presidents... it's about America being a free country.

Imagine if during Black History Month, I posted a meme pointing out bad acts certain black people have committed in America. How silly would that be?

Simply unfollow them. Don't click on threads where you know their opinions will rub you the wrong way. To throw away your passion for a game or team you've loved most of your life just because a few players say something you disagree with makes you as big of a "snowflake" as you claim the cancel culture people are.
You are comparing apples and oranges. So were black soldiers celebrated by the nation during the American Revolution when they returned home? That's a negative. Yes America became free, but the black people during that times still weren't free except SOME in the North. It's easy to be institutionalized to a system when the text books in school don't tell the whole story. So you are comparing the bad acts of black people to the awful acts of white people in Power over generations? Got it

70+% of the league is Black,

70% of the NFL is black, but the NFL-wide fan base is 83% white. Just watch how quick the NFL AND players change their tune once they start losing their ludicrous paychecks by supporting the equivalent of black supremacy in the Black Lives Matter Foundation. Marcellus Wiley hit it right on the money, BLM is the very divisiveness they are trying to end. It's hypocritical to say the least.

Racial injustice that have existed in this country for hundreds of years.

Therein lies the flaw in already busted logic. I'm not saying racism doesn't exist (in small pockets it does, and that goes for both races despite whatever side of the anti-white agenda you're on), but black
twenty/thirty-somethings need to stop acting like they're experiencing anything close to what those before them did. It's a messed up part of history, but it has zilch to do with any single black young adult.

Oh did you think that when buying the jersey that he had to agree with you on politics?
Jokes on you for being a grown man wearing another man's jersey.

Chill bro. It's my jersey I chose to sell it. End of story.

70% of the NFL is black, but the NFL-wide fan base is 83% white. Just watch how quick the NFL AND players change their tune once they start losing their ludicrous paychecks by supporting the equivalent of black supremacy in the Black Lives Matter Foundation. Marcellus Wiley hit it right on the money, BLM is the very divisiveness they are trying to end. It's hypocritical to say the least.

Therein lies the flaw in already busted logic. I'm not saying racism doesn't exist (in small pockets it does, and that goes for both races despite whatever side of the anti-white agenda you're on), but black
twenty/thirty-somethings need to stop acting like they're experiencing anything close to what those before them did. It's a messed up part of history, but it has zilch to do with any single black young adult.
I will say this. The only reason blacks don't experience what their ancestors experience is because America needs the Black American dollar. Black people make up 1.2 Trillion of buying power in the United States. It was a economical decision to free slaves, not because it wasn't right. It's easy to say black people should be doing better when whites had generational head starts. Just a fun fact for you. In 1944 when the Military GI Bill was signed. Black Americans weren't able to reap the benefits of the bill when it came to low cost mortgage, education, low interest rates and financial support. Which created a wealth gap, but of course you wouldn't know that because there are three sides to history. I'm not a fan of BLM because of the Political Party that heads the movement and the underlining agenda it has up it's sleeve.

Last edited:
L
Talk is cheap, you probably will be watching as usual. 70+% of the league is Black, and you're mad because they are being vocal about the various forms of racial injustice that have existed in this country for hundreds of years.
I’ve got no problem with protesting racial injustice. It’s blatantly obvious we have a problem as a nation especially against blacks in this country. Sports is supposed to be a release for all Americans. Politicizing the issues should be done on everyone’s own time not on the job. I don’t see the majority of the NFL taking to their causes in their off time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom