N/S Akiem Hicks Once Put Down 40 Beers In One Night??? (1 Viewer)

Downed a case in a night on several occasions back in the day. These days that case would last over a month. The recuperative powers aren't what they once were, and as a result I've found I don't quit my vices, my vices quit me. It's not because I don't want to overindulge in my many vices, it's that I can't :hihi:

Anyone ever do 40 shots of Jagermeister in a night?

I did about 10 shots of Jagermeister after downing 8 liters of beer in Munich one night.

I took a train OUT of Germany the next day for health reasons.

Amazing how much you can drink when you are 20 years old and from Louisiana. I had twelve years of experience by then.....

Yep. Andre could routinely down over 100 beers (and a few bottles of wine mixed in) in a night. His drinking stories are so funny. Some can be found on YouTube.
I think the story was told by Jake the Snake Roberts. He was the limo driver. Andre had bought him a 6-pack and Jake thought he could put them down. But Andre finished 2 cases before he finished his 6 pack.

I almost remember a St Paddy's Day "drink-a-thon"(anybody from Lafayette remember the "Red Dog Saloon?), in the 70's, I drank 73 green beers. From about 6-12PM. I was 5'7" 175#.
I did my final in "Mixology" reading a psassage from a historical culinary book @ a bar, on camera. 1 shot every 1/2 hr & 1 beer every 10 min, reading the same text. After 4 hours, we asked the bartender if he would still serve me. He said no problem as I only had a few beer & shots.(8 shots & 24 beer). Then I did a breathalyzer test & showed the guy. RI has "Dramshop" laws, that make a bartender partially responsible for any problem w/a patron(even after they leave).
Hell Alice Cooper drank 2-3 CASES of Bud a day for years! He never tipped scale over 180#.

Dang my max was 29 at the Cowboys vs Saints tailgate in Arlington whenever we got blown out on SNF but had an awesome 300+ Saints fan tailgate from 6am-6pm before the game.

Yeah. I drank a bottle of Jager the night The Garlic Clove opened on St. Charles. I remember falling back into an elderly lady's lap, who was having dinner, on opening night. She smiled. My buddies got up and carried me out. I have the dubious honor of being the first person thrown out of that restaurant/bar. Wonder if it's still around.

I bartended next door at Igor's, the 24 hour dive, and I know how to drink. But I've got nothing on my co-bartender Glenn. I literally watched Glenn eat a bowl of Cocoa Puffs - in Jager, not milk - for breakfast. I've got nothing on that guy. I'm a wussie.

Hopefully Hicks will have another 40 beers Sunday before kick off, you know, for old times sake.

I heard he drank 40
But also heard his friend had. . 28. .
But they bought 71 , so they had 3
left over for some loser

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom