Al Davis wants Raiders Coach Lane Kiffin to resign (1 Viewer)

It doesn't take long for Al to build and destroy a team. Maybe he'll move them back to LA too.

After one year? He must have someone he wants to hire or something.

I dunno. This may sound strange, but I'm starting to think Davis wants to run that team into the ground before he croaks. He's made some strange decisions over the past few years. I could only imagine what thoughts go through his head.

Or, maybe he wants to move the team back to LA, and he needs the attendance for the games to be lower to do that.

Who knows.

This makes 2 "one-and-done's" in a row. It'll also give them their 4th head coach in 4 years and 5th coach in 7 years.

This problem is all cause of Rob Ryan their DC. Kiffin wants another DC and Al Davis wants to keep Ryan on board, so their in disagreement. This has been reported in articles a couple of weeks before.

But I don't know who would want to take the Raiders job (If Kiffin leaves). The league cites it as the "worst job ever" when it becomes available, and that's due to Davis antics and the players.

This problem is all cause of Rob Ryan their DC. Kiffin wants another DC and Al Davis wants to keep Ryan on board, so their in disagreement. This has been reported in articles a couple of weeks before.

But I don't know who would want to take the Raiders job (If Kiffin leaves). The league cites it as the "worst job ever" when it becomes available, and that's due to Davis antics and the players.

I wonder why Kiffin wants to get rid of Ryan? Their defense is the only decent thing about that team.

Al Davis has totally flipped....& Sean Payton must wake up every morning happy that he didn't take that job.

Good gracious....

Well, what do you expect from a senile owner like Davis. I think the man has lost it and has been that way for quite some time. Why would anyone want to coach there with him still in charge?

I figure we have 3 more seasons, at the most, until Al Davis hires his dog as head coach.

I'm anxiously waiting...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom