Al Wilson? (merged) (1 Viewer)

i wonder if we are the only team that covets over 30 players coming off injury as saviors

no doubt. If a defensive player is cleared medically, rumored to be traded, possibly released from his team, possibly released from prison, whatever, somebody will think we should sign him.

Give this guy a chance ... you think he and his doctors would put his life at risk if there was some chance that is greater than average that it would be life threatening. We need help now and if you can get a veteran of his caliber in for a tryout we darn well better get him in. who is bettter on our roster who can compare to his record now or in the last decade. Get A Brain!

Give this guy a chance ... you think he and his doctors would put his life at risk if there was some chance that is greater than average that it would be life threatening. We need help now and if you can get a veteran of his caliber in for a tryout we darn well better get him in. who is bettter on our roster who can compare to his record now or in the last decade. Get A Brain!

wasn't priest holmes cleared? i must have missed the other thread about it being life threatening; i'm simply saying can he be counted on to play a full season at a high level.

Why not bring him in for a look, AND draft a linebacker or two with high draft picks? I believe he would sign for near the minimum to prove himself and hope for a bigger contract next year. I know they love him in Denver.

wasn't priest holmes cleared? i must have missed the other thread about it being life threatening; i'm simply saying can he be counted on to play a full season at a high level.

I think that his play at a mediocre level is better than what we have had at the position since Sam Mills. Not that he is the answer for all times but what ever linbackerS we draft would bennefit tremendously from his experience while they learn to be all they can be from some one who has skins on the wall. even if he was in for 12 snaps a game it would make our D better.

No

Al wilson is one more tackle from death

i say lets get a great MLB from the draft that will last us 8-10 years

Wilson would only be a temporary solution

Sorry buddy, but every NFL player is one tackle away from death. It's the risk you take when you play professional football. Wilson could still be very good, and who says we can't bring him in if he's ok and still draft a LB in the 1st. He could be a great teacher and motivator to any young stud on a very weak defense. Bring him in, if he passes his physical, and his workout goes well, why not give him a chance. The man was the best "underappreciated" LB in the game 2 yrs ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom