Al Wilson? (merged) (1 Viewer)

I think he is worth a look anyone is better then sim. wilson can at least bridge the gap to someone we draft at mlb in the top 3 rounds.

war kenny phillips at 10

only if his injury is not serious like when we tried to give anthony simmons a chance after his career was pretty much over.

I think he has a degenerative knee problem that's going to keep him unemployed in the NFL...

I would at least give him a look before we spend any big bucks, make a trade, use up a draft pick or anything of that ilk.

I'm tired of bringing in other team's rejects at MLB. It's high time we find one we can call our own. Wilson was good at one time, but that time's over.

I think he has a degenerative knee problem that's going to keep him unemployed in the NFL...

He doesnt have a knee problem. It was a neck injury. According to the report, the docs gave him a go ahead to resume his career.

By the way... YES! Lets give him a look. Two years ago the guy was one of the best LBers in the league. He basically missed a season due to an injury, and now he's cool. Before he got hurt, Wilson was an elite MLB, and thats exactly what we dont have. If he's healthy enough, which they said he is, we have to bring him in and at least give him a workout. Imagine what he'll cost us coming off an injury. He'll be cheap, and what if he regains form and plays like he did before the injury. He has comeback player of the year written all over him. LETS DO IT.

Last edited:
He doesnt have a knee problem. It was a neck injury. According to the report, the docs gave him a go ahead to resume his career.

By the way... YES! Lets give him a look. Two years ago the guy was one of the best LBers in the league. He basically missed a season due to an injury, and now he's cool. Before he got hurt, Wilson was an elite MLB, and thats exactly what we dont have. If he's healthy enough, which they said he is, we have to bring him in and at least give him a workout. Imagine what he'll cost us coming off an injury. He'll be cheap, and what if he regains form and plays like he did before the injury. He has comeback player of the year written all over him. LETS DO IT.

Abso-freaking-loutly.

He is one of the best MLB in the game and that Doctor never lets players come back from neck problems. If I was mickey I would have him in here NOW!!! Vilma one of the other options also has injury concerns so why not Wilson.

If he comes at league minimum, he'd be worth it. A neck injury is too serious to pay this guy a lot of money.

He's definitely worth a look, but Dan Morgan gets cleared to play most years.........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom