Alabama Teen Beaten to a Bloody Pulp by Police on Christmas Eve (1 Viewer)

coldseat

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Details are scarce and police are being very quite and cagey. Seems to indicate they know they assaulted this kid illegally. I find it incredibly hard to believe this was necessary. And of course we got the waistband excuse again, that **** needs to be outlawed! Parents are claiming he was beaten while handcuffed. I hope the family can get the answers they deserve.

It's getting impossible to recognize the good guys from the bad these days. A badge is pretty meaningless. You have no idea what a persons intentions are, police or not.

171228120352-ulysses-wilkerson-01-exlarge-169.jpg

171228121651-ulysses-wilkerson-02-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)Two parents want to see police body camera and dashcam footage of their son's arrest after a Christmas Eve encounter with Troy, Alabama, police left the 17-year-old badly beaten and hospitalized.

"He had trauma to the brain, swelling on the brain, and a cracked eye socket in three different places," the boy's father, Ulysses Wilkerson Jr., told CNN affiliate WDHN.

In her Monday post, Williams claims Troy police officers assaulted her son while he was in handcuffs and haven't provided her much information. Troy police say they used "reasonable and necessary" force to subdue the teen after he reached for his waistband.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/28/us/troy-alabama-police-beating-teen-ulysses-wilkerson/index.html

Regardless of what the kid did, there's absolutely no excuse for a beating like that. There is nothing "reasonable and necessary" about this.

Let this be a learnin lesson to all the kids out there, Pull ya damn pants up! All kidding aside, this isn't really a joking matter, there is NO (maybe 1--confirmed cop killer) exception for the police to beat the dog crap out of someone like this.

Young black men are going to have to start carrying their wallets ducttaped to their head.

didn't really want to make a new thread
this is the unfortunate story of 2 blacks teens (reportedly) beaten by a group of white teens - maybe even kids they went to school with

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I work with a bunch of people who live around there. "Story" is that these two were stealing beer out of someone's ice chest and when confronted, they opened their jacket and showed a gun, and the people just waved it off.
I don't buy that story because 1) in Gramercy, if a black teenager stole beer out of someone's ice chest and showed their gun, there is no way he walks away with a "just let it go". 2) if they did just let it go, I have no doubt the police would have been called. 3) who attacks 2 guys with a crown bottle if you think they are packing? 4) most of the people I work with from that area are pretty racist. That's not an assumption, I hear words come out of their mouths that are pretty blatant.
I buy their story of being jumped for talking to the wrong girl. Do I think they probably instigated some it? No doubt.

Edit: To clarify: the fight happened hours after the stealing beer incident. supposedly, they stealing beer thing happened earlier in the night, the fight happened much later.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I was searching "Ulysses" as I wanted to see if anyone had started a thread on the Grant Documentary. I came across this thread and decided to do a search to see if there was an update. Not good on many levels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom