Saints Alan12's 2021 Training Camp Observations - Friday, July 30th (1 Viewer)

Really appreciate the time amd effort you put into this. Thank you very much.
You’re very welcome! I certainly appreciate all the feedback! :)
This was a really good report. Thank you for taking the time on this. Very good work again. I almost feel like I was at camp today with that report. Great job and thank you !
Haha, that’s certainly the goal! Especially with the somewhat ‘limited’ attendance. Hopefully next year it’ll return to no limit on the number of tickets that can be claimed.

I do have tickets for another day (since we were limited to 2 practices) but as a club ticket holder, I also have a 3rd day so there should end up being 2 more of these write ups this year. 😄
Which WR looked the best?
Yesterday I would have to say it was easily Chris Hogan, but Marquez Callaway also seems to be a favorite target amongst all the QB’s. In addition to them, Lil’Jordan Humphrey looks to be in great shape and Jalen McCleskey also flashed a few times.

Definitely can’t wait to see some 1v1’s between the WR’s and DB’s to have a better grasp on how they’re doing. Hopefully the next practice I make. :)
Very well done, Alan. I know how hard it is to do detailed summaries. You have to scribble like a madman. I have promoted your thread to the home page. SR very much appreciates your effort.

Well I sincerely appreciate the boost, Dan! And hahah, yeah the scribbling certainly is a mess! Flipping through the pages in my notebook, you’d see it’s a lot of numbers and shorthand abbreviations for the most part.

Then the first practice like yesterday (where we had a lot of turnover in addition to people changing numbers) can be extra hectic as there are a lot of numbers I’m unfamiliar with. So when I type them up, I usually have the roster in front of me for those with new numbers or other unfamiliar numbers I have popping up.
Thanks for the write up Alan12, it's hugely appreciated by those of us keen to get a feel for football again and get a sense of how the team is shaping up.
Always welcome, my game film watching friend! The opening of training camp always gets me in that antsy stage. :hihi:
Thank you Alan for the amazing recap. You're a rockstar!!!
Oh please! Coming from an actual rockstar! :hihi: You’re too flattering, RedJem! 🥰
Fantastic write up.
Your notes were great.
You could seriously do this for a living.
Hahah, I appreciate the compliments. I probably could, but I’m not the best with deadlines and having to do it for a living might dampen the enjoyment I get from it. It’s a fun hobby though!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom