Albert Breer Patriots Willing to trade "almost anyone" (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

Too bad that their safety Patrick Chung opted out because we could use him.

What this season is revealing to the masses is how bad of a drafter Bill is.

As extraordinary as Bellicheck is at coaching, scheming and picking free agents, he blows at developing talent fresh out of college. Brady hid a lot of deficiencies on offense. The truth is that this fire sale will be more of a flame sale, because that team is practically bereft of talent.

Edelman is in play. I want to beat Tampa to the punch. Knee scope this week but he should be ready for the playoffs. Thomas, Sanders, Edelman in the slot and Calloway, TQS, Harris in spot duty. That’s pretty good. I don’t want to see him in Tampa. Depends on what the Pats want for him but I would call.

Edelman is on another level in the playoffs.

Last edited:
We need a safety in case we end up having to bench one of ours.

Bill sees that Cam isn't the future and a rebuild is coming. So cut ties, free up cap and get some draft picks and come back next year with a new team. When you've been as dominant for over 15 years as they have this isn't a bad thing.

After watching Bridgwater last night, the Pats made a big mistake by not going all in on him and ending up with Cam. He would have been a perfect fit.
BB was playing the long game by building up money for FA next year. While most teams will be cap strapped, they will be signing big names, and they could have a great draft spot if their losing continues. When you win 6 titles, you can afford to punt the season away, if that is what they are willing to do the rest of the way.

Bill sees that Cam isn't the future and a rebuild is coming. So cut ties, free up cap and get some draft picks and come back next year with a new team. When you've been as dominant for over 15 years as they have this isn't a bad thing.

Exactly. They're going into rebuild mode for the first time in two decades. That is amazing to me because a lot of teams are perpetually stuck in rebuilding mode. Just look at their division. The Dolphins have been in rebuild mode since Marino retired. The Bills have been rebuilding since 1999. The Jets have been...well, I don't know what the Jets have been doing. Nobody does. There is no discernible plan. They'll be solid for awhile and then they'll be terrible for awhile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom