Albums you miss the most (1 Viewer)

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In my head, I was going through the CDs I've lost over time. Theft, damage, loss, etc.... What are your favorites that have been lost to time?

Working Man - Rush Tribute: Loaned to cousin and the "stolen" along with the rest of his CDs from his apartment

Led Zeppelin Boxed Set disk 2 : No idea where it is

" " " disk 3 : skips a ridiculous amount

REM Monster, Rush Snakes and Arrows, Best of U2 '80s : stolen out of car a few months ago

Queensryche Empire : Skips too much to listen

Then there are a few records I threw out when I was younger that I wouldn't mind having back : Kansas, Chicago, etc... just as collector's items

I always liked the "Cowbell Boys" and the "Scared Rabbit Attack" but some dude in a straw hat stole 'em from me.

He'll never give them back either

AIC - facelift

i have no idea why i have not purchased it again :shrug:

Radiators - Law of the Fish, Heat Generation, Work done on premises, and Total Evaporation.

Pink Floyd - 24 carat Meddle

I think I lost about 40 some odd cd's that day. I'd still like to get a hold of that little so and so who stole my truck.:mad:

Led Zeppelin Boxed Set disk 2 : No idea where it is

" " " disk 3 : skips a ridiculous amount

I have your disk 3. I have no idea how I got it, because I never had the boxed set.

I have your disk 3. I have no idea how I got it, because I never had the boxed set.

keep it. I need to just buy the entire thing again, I guess

I lost a lot of good stuff in the drunken madness called my twenties.

Cowboys From Hell - no idea what happened to it
Faith No More's King For A Day, Fool For A lifetime - scratched to hell
Black Sabbath Heaven And Hell - who knows

Rush Chronicles...sadly stolen. Right along side it in the case was also Me First and the Gimme Gimmes Love Thier Country. I'm still hurting.

>>AIC - facelift

I was listening to that 15 minutes ago. :shrug: I was thinking my AIC Dirt CD which I had to sacrifice to the highways a while back when every song skipped. :mad:

TPS

>>AIC - facelift

I was listening to that 15 minutes ago. :shrug: I was thinking my AIC Dirt CD which I had to sacrifice to the highways a while back when every song skipped. :mad:

TPS

heh....i buy a new "dirt" every other year.....i have to have it in my rotation.....it's the one cd i always lose/scratch/lend or something.....

for some reason, i have not had a copy of "facelift" in a few years......no explanation

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom