Alec Baldwin Accidentally Kills Cinematographer on Set of New Movie (2 Viewers)

also

i talked with my other half overnight and she was ok with me expanding a bit...The other armorer is my father-in-law so now you know how i know...All the names you mentioned above are not him just to clarify....
Just to be clear, your FIL is the other armorer on set that you referenced earlier? And I appreciate that you've added a bit of context to your earlier comments.

In unrelated news, I saw a comment on an article about the new Aquaman that said Amber Herd needed to star in a movie with Alec Baldwin - what did she do?

Looking at the cast for the movie today for the first time. One of my favorite actors, Travis Fimmel, is in it. Chances of ever seeing the movie are slim to none now with what happened.

Take it up with Covid
giphy.webp

The other, assistant director Dave Halls, admitted Wednesday that he did not properly check the pistol before handing it to the actor during rehearsal for a scene where he was supposed to shoot on camera.

However, Gutierrez Reed defended his work and recalled that the film's producers ignored his requests for the rest of the team to carry out training sessions.

"She fought to have days of training to hold weapons and to have adequate time to prepare for the shots, but they were ultimately rejected by the producers," the statement said.

The other, assistant director Dave Halls, admitted Wednesday that he did not properly check the pistol before handing it to the actor during rehearsal for a scene where he was supposed to shoot on camera.

However, Gutierrez Reed defended his work and recalled that the film's producers ignored his requests for the rest of the team to carry out training sessions.

"She fought to have days of training to hold weapons and to have adequate time to prepare for the shots, but they were ultimately rejected by the producers," the statement said.
If he knew it was bad, wouldn’t he want to go above and beyond to ensure safety?

From Alex Baldwin today- Baldwin's wife attempted to interrupt him and he said, "excuse me" to wave her off as he said, "We were a very very ... well-oiled crew shooting a film together and then this horrible event happened."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom