Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Dramatic

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Both

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
30 Rock was the funniest show on TV for several years. He was perfect as Jack Donaghy.

I like him in comedic roles best.

having dated a number of dancers, i feel confident saying mental flexibility is more efficacious than physical flexibility

What's that number?

See that's the problem, I'm going to assume that the number is high enough that it bordered on habitual. Me on the other hand, I admit that I have dated the scholarly across many disciplines. I imagine I have engaged in enough mental gymnastics to keep even a brilliant mind stimulated (I don't claim to be brilliant, just guessing). That being said, I did date a dancer once. I found the experience to be quite successful in producing the desired effect (that I was looking for anyway) even if it the relationship itself did not last very long. So I could be wrong here, but perhaps your outlook is skewed by the monotony of being surrounded by beautiful, physically fit and flexible dancers.

Some guys don't know how good they had it.

What's that number?

See that's the problem, I'm going to assume that the number is high enough that it bordered on habitual. Me on the other hand, I admit that I have dated the scholarly across many disciplines. I imagine I have engaged in enough mental gymnastics to keep even a brilliant mind stimulated (I don't claim to be brilliant, just guessing). That being said, I did date a dancer once. I found the experience to be quite successful in producing the desired effect (that I was looking for anyway) even if it the relationship itself did not last very long. So I could be wrong here, but perhaps your outlook is skewed by the monotony of being surrounded by beautiful, physically fit and flexible dancers.

Some guys don't know how good they had it.
enough...
and i don't mean mental flexibility as in 'can find ways to work Foucalt into a screening of Buffy' - most female dancers are pretty smart anyway
i'm talking 'mental flexibility' in the 'hey do you want to try X tonight?' and the reply is 'sure, and then Y and Z but backwards...and i've always wanted to try Q but we need a safe word'
THAT kind of mental flexibility

:hm: Looks like a humblebrag-off to me.

AB is good in most roles. I liked him in Malice.

Too bad he's an irredeemable ******bag off set.

enough...
and i don't mean mental flexibility as in 'can find ways to work Foucalt into a screening of Buffy' - most female dancers are pretty smart anyway
i'm talking 'mental flexibility' in the 'hey do you want to try X tonight?' and the reply is 'sure, and then Y and Z but backwards...and i've always wanted to try Q but we need a safe word'
THAT kind of mental flexibility

I thought there was a chance that's what you meant, but I stand by my answer. Perhaps we weren't together long enough for 'mental flexibility' to become an issue. Either way, when said dancer walked toward me in an intimate setting, let's just say her approach alone was more stimulating than most. She moved with such..controlled intent (does that make sense?), and grace...man. You were a spoiled SOB, Guido, just admit it.

Thread jack over. Alec Baldwin is funny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom