Alec Ogletree on Saints at combine (1 Viewer)

Whos that middle linebacker from the raiders? McClain? Something like that. Thats who Ogletree reminds me of.

Look, everyone makes mistakes. But when your busted 3 times in 3 years, you have a problem, and chances are the only mistake you truely consider is getting caught.

Yeah, and Vontaze Burficts "attitude" totally kept him off the field and producing last season. When it comes to attitude problems that's the least of my worries, once said player is placed in a locker room like ours it'll be sorted quickly.

Can't agree. Sayings start for a reason. We've all heard 1 bad apple can ruin a tree, but i've never heard of a tree of good apples making a bad apple good.

Apparently not enough to stop him from tallying 130 tackles in his rookie season

But enough that he can't stay out of trouble. Arrests for theft and DUI that I remember and apparently there's another one.

Sounds like a future Bengal.

Or maybe a natural reaction by a guy hearing about another guy getting his 3rd(?) DUI? I still wouldn't mind him on the team if he seeks help and puts the drinking and driving behind him. Personally, on multiple offenses you should be guaranteed jail time, but the dude will get off. On the field he is all I want in a LB though. I'd take him ahead of Jones if not for the DUIs. I think he could play inside or out well.

Cam Newton stole a laptop (theft), cheated on numerous test (integrity), and was a football prostitute for his father. He never let those things stop him from producing in the NFL, lol.

Can't agree. Sayings start for a reason. We've all heard 1 bad apple can ruin a tree, but i've never heard of a tree of good apples making a bad apple good.

Can't agree. For every Rolando McClain there's an Anthony Hargrove.

At some point in a draft the talent vs character issue is dealt with, our team takes chances on players as do the Patriots, Ravens, Steelers and yes the Bengals, but the other four all have rings.

The successful teams do fine because they feel they got the veterans and the skins on the wall to take a chance when a player slides too far.

Warren Sapp fell from a certain no. 1 overall pick to no. 12 because of multiple positive drug tests. Well he never tested positive again and is going in the HOF this year. Same with Randy Moss.

one of the strongest reasons for keeping vilma and smith at reduced price, would be them setting good examples to the youngsters

Can't agree. For every Rolando McClain there's an Anthony Hargrove.

At some point in a draft the talent vs character issue is dealt with, our team takes chances on players as do the Patriots, Ravens, Steelers and yes the Bengals, but the other four all have rings.

The successful teams do fine because they feel they got the veterans and the skins on the wall to take a chance when a player slides too far.

Warren Sapp fell from a certain no. 1 overall pick to no. 12 because of multiple positive drug tests. Well he never tested positive again and is going in the HOF this year. Same with Randy Moss.

Multiple DUIs is much more serious than popping for some weed. This kid should be in prison, not the NFL. Hopefully, he won't kill an innocent person before he ends up there.

I really wanted us to trade down a little and pick Ogletree.

Then he got his DUI RIGHT BEFORE THE COMBINE. It'd be good to have a guy with a bit more smarts.

This just makes me glad Vitt is still around, I love his attitude, it is as enormous as his passion for the game.

Something tells me Vitt has his eyes on this cat.

Yeah, and Vontaze Burficts "attitude" totally kept him off the field and producing last season. When it comes to attitude problems that's the least of my worries, once said player is placed in a locker room like ours it'll be sorted quickly.

You dont draft a player in the first round for one year. Lets see how long Burfict stays out of trouble.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom