ALERT: Loomis on Sirius NFL Radio in 10AM hour {merged} (2 Viewers)

That was a great interview! Loomis answered all of Adam and Sollie's questions and put alot of info out there. Got me pumped up hearing that MM was ahead of schedule and could be ready to go for training camp. Also very encouraging to hear that RM sought out Patten and has been working out with him every day for the last four weeks and looks ready to prove himself next season. I also got the impression that Reggie would be working out with the team this offseason instead of the free flow do crap, which would be a plus. By the way, I think some of you guys who are constantly bashing our front office need to give it a rest. We've got a terrific GM running the show and while he has had some mistakes (most GM's do), I think Loomis's overall body of work has been quite impressive and we're lucky to have him.

Thanks for the recaps Keet, RjnKjn. I was stuck in a meeting so I didn't get to listen.

Good stuff from Loomis, but I wonder how much of the Deuce/MM stuff is legit, and how much is disinformation ahead of the draft. Color me skeptical.

~ Saints were not unhappy with Simoneau and even said he was the team's best LB (?!). He has value as a starter that can play multiple positions and contrib on special teams.

That's insane!! All you Simoneau haters need to gather up all your documented research on how Simoneau sucked last season and rush out to Airline drive right now! They need to see how right you are and how stupid they are as professional football coaches! <sarcasm off>

Huge news regarding MM being ready for training camp. Best news I have heard this off-season.

Deuce should be ready for mini camp and MM could be ready for training camp. That is great news, because I thought there was a chance MM could miss most of the season.

Great news on both players.....and I agree about MM. I thought he was going to be out a lot longer too.

. They thought Simoneau played very well, the coaches would agree that he played the best out of all the linebackers last year.

wow

ive got to question the talent evaluation skills of the coaches after that comment

Meachem - Did not expect him not to play at all rookie year. Was out of shape in offseason, the knee scope was unexpected which set him back so much he wasn't able to catch up. He is determined to 'right the ship' this season. He sought out Patten and has been working with him every day. Patten says he was a good pick and he will turn it around this season.

Thanks Furor for your detailed post....this stands out to me. It's good to read that Meach is hanging with Patten. I hope he can learn all he can from him.

:beerchug:

So we have a full healthy CB corps... Simoneux is good... Looks like were's drafting offense!

They knew all along that Meach wouldn't play last year. So, it wasn't cause he's a bust pick. It was the coaches that kept him on the sideline.

I don't know if you got that quote from the show itself or somewhere else but that wasn't what Furor recapped "Did not expect him not to play at all rookie year" They fully expected him to play, why else would you pick the guy in round 1 if you didn't expect him to play his rookie year.

So we have a full healthy CB corps... Simoneux is good... Looks like were's drafting offense!

i know, it seemed like a sack full of piece of work excuses so that we can justify going O in the first round

that gave me a very bad vibe. very bad.....:(

I don't know if you got that quote from the show itself or somewhere else but that wasn't what Furor recapped "Did not expect him not to play at all rookie year" They fully expected him to play, why else would you pick the guy in round 1 if you didn't expect him to play his rookie year.

Yep. Just reread it. My bad.:covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom