Alert! Server migration coming (Edit - Done!) (1 Viewer)

Are there site/forum mods that still need to be added back in? Reason I ask is that there are some thread movement (last page arrows, etc) that I'm missing. I liked it when they were at the top of a page and the bottom. I've cleared cache and logged out and back in. Just wondering if I'm missing something.

Are there site/forum mods that still need to be added back in? Reason I ask is that there are some thread movement (last page arrows, etc) that I'm missing. I liked it when they were at the top of a page and the bottom. I've cleared cache and logged out and back in. Just wondering if I'm missing something.

Yes! I have spent the weekend juggling time between reading, managing, updating news and updating both the forum software and many of the addons. Still have some left to address.

Yes! I have spent the weekend juggling time between reading, managing, updating news and updating both the forum software and many of the addons. Still have some left to address.

OK, no problem. Creature of habit I guess and noticed some things missing. Thanks for all you do!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom