Alex Anzalone (1 Viewer)

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
Who Dat? And why do we believe him? Has he got legit bona fides?

Never heard of this dude before. Now, he may be right but I'm not finding any corroborating data anywhere. Yet, anyway.

Also seems to me that it would take longer than 2-3 weeks to recover from even a minor shoulder fracture. No doctor, but ..... who knows. I'm not buying into this until we here it from a, uh, better known source than Public_B_Enemy. You know, someone with impeccable sauces.

Just sayin'

Saint Lattimore

Restricted Airspace
Reaction score
Well, he’s got 4 weeks before the Saints play a game that means something... so get him healed up and ready for when matters.

Might be time to bring Manti T’eo back... He knows the system and he’s a thumper vs the run.
Hope that (if needed) Robertson, Klein, or Elliss can play a Nickel LB role.

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
Reaction score
Yeah, they're just regurgitating the original tweet. At least they're giving him credit. Most just run with it as if its real.
Something about it doesn't add up to me. I could be wrong, but returning from a fracture in as little as 2 weeks? Eh. Hope the whole thing is bogus.

Saints addic

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
His Twitter handle is BSPN, and claims he has SAUCES. I call BS . This has Failclown style trolling written all over it!
I’m just telling you, I follow this guy and he is money!
Was the first to report on Mattthews leaving the team.

His source or sauces are solid.

brockmeaux

I'm Batman
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bryan is legit. He knows people on Airline Drive, and has broken several bits of Saints news over the last couple years. He's not a full-time journalist, but he does appearances on local radio from time to time, either as a guest host or a segment guest. If he says people within the team have told him something, I believe him. Don't read into "sauces" or "BSPN." That's just part of his lingo/having fun on Twitter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom