Alex Anzalone (7 Viewers)

v12whodat

Rookie
Reaction score
I feel like the Advocate missed a golden oportunity to replace great with great when Underhill left. They could've brought Deuce Windham on board and kept right on trucking. Maybe they'll reconsider his resume one day. They'd be doing themselves and Saints fans everywhere a service.

I go on twitter once in a while. I don't have many if any followers, and I seldom comment. Did get retweeted by Cam Jordan once, which was cool. But I asked Brian B'enemy a question once, and he blocked me. He's my one and only ever twitter block. And it was an honest question. Rev told me that Brian had been getting a bunch of crap about some of his tweets and more than likely he just lumped me in with the bunch that were heckling him.
Deuce Windham does excellent analysis on the athletic,Youtube, and of course SR. That would have been a great move by the Advocate to have Deuce on their staff.

jmalon3

One-of-a-Kind
Reaction score
I have learned to hold off on his inside info. He fooled me too many times in free agency, especially with honey badger. We’ll see what happens when more outlets start to confirm or deny this new.

Saint Lattimore

Restricted Airspace
Reaction score
"IF" true, this isn't the worst thing that could happen. 2 to 3 weeks for a minor bone issue is something I think we all can live with... Including Thor and the team.
That’s where my head is at... Worst case scenario is that this guy has legitimate info, and Anzalone will miss the rest of the meaningless preseason games (which a player with his history shouldn’t be playing in anyways) and he’s back for Week 1. He knows the defense and can continue to do conditioning and film study etc...

In the meantime, Kaden Elliss can get some very valuable experience and reps in practice and preseason games.

terrytogo

Whatever my peers call me
Reaction score
No worries, we have other guys on the roster who can "shoulder" his load until real games start.

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
If it is just a slight fracture and will be back week 1 then that's not bad. Rather that than a separate shoulder or the shoulder problem he had before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom