Alex Anzalone (1 Viewer)

We know he’s had tons of shoulder problems. I couldn’t remember exactly what the injuries were. Rotator cuff or breaks? All I found on google was he kept dislocating it, but the latest surgery should fix that. Just wondered if a hair-line fracture would be unrelated to those previous injuries. I hate it for him (and us) if it’s true.

If the rumor is actually true and he's set to come back by or before game 1, then this is the perfect time to evaluate depth at the position.
Eliss has been filling in for him during practice. It would be huge if he plays well during this opportunity.

He's looking pretty alright here. Maybe Bienemy has been right before, but he's also been wrong a lot. Credible isnt the word that comes to mind when I see his name.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190817-083708_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190817-083708_Instagram.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 38
He's looking pretty alright here. Maybe Bienemy has been right before, but he's also been wrong a lot. Credible isnt the word that comes to mind when I see his name.

He hasn't practiced in a week. That's not a veteran day off. We're past speculating if Anzalone is hurt or not. He's clearly hurt. We're now at, "how hurt is he?"

The guy had info when no one else in the media has had two words on the subject. The question is to what extent is he injured. Since we haven't heard anything the front office or seen a move for a veteran replacement, I have to think the team doesn't see it affecting his roster or regular season status. To me, this could mean anything from out a few days more to missing the rest of the preseason.

He hasn't practiced in a week. That's not a veteran day off. We're past speculating if Anzalone is hurt or not. He's clearly hurt. We're now at, "how hurt is he?"

The guy had info when no one else in the media has had two words on the subject. The question is to what extent is he injured. Since we haven't heard anything the front office or seen a move for a veteran replacement, I have to think the team doesn't see it affecting his roster or regular season status. To me, this could mean anything from out a few days more to missing the rest of the preseason.

Right. Everything to this point would indicate a minor injury, just as he reported.

-not practicing
-not playing tomorrow
-no IR designation

Maybe there’s a hairline fracture in the clavicle? Maybe there’s a slight separation. But if it’s a minor injury and he’s back by week one or two, wouldn’t that back up the important parts of the report?

Brees drip took me off guard here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom