Alex Anzalone (1 Viewer)

Bryan is legit. He knows people on Airline Drive, and has broken several bits of Saints news over the last couple years. He's not a full-time journalist, but he does appearances on local radio from time to time, either as a guest host or a segment guest. If he says people within the team have told him something, I believe him. Don't read into "sauces" or "BSPN." That's just part of his lingo/having fun on Twitter.

I’m just telling you, I follow this guy and he is money!
Was the first to report on Mattthews leaving the team.

His source or sauces are solid.
The main reason I question the validity of the tweet is because the local news hasn't mention anything about this. If this is indeed true then I'm disappointed with local media for not doing their do diligence.

Why is absolutely no one else saying anything about it then? I have serious doubts about this.
Pay attention is all I’m saying. Go back and read some of his breaks.... You know if you follow the Saints injuries are kept close to vest....The major networks are not always 1st to report things, especially Saints news.

The main reason I question the validity of the tweet is because the local news hasn't mention anything about this. If this is indeed true then I'm disappointed with local media for not doing their do diligence.

And no offense...I don’t live in New Orleans, but that doesn’t surprise me one bit. Underhill had the best beat on the Saints....and he was only here a few years.

I don’t follow Twitter for anything other than sports and mostly Saints. I have no idea how I came to follow the guy, but he has been spot on every (sauce) post.

Pay attention is all I’m saying. Go back and read some of his breaks.... You know if you follow the Saints injuries are kept close to vest....The major networks are not always 1st to report things, especially Saints news.
I did go read his twitter page and, I have to say, he sure doesn't come off as anything close to a reputable source. But I don't know if he is legit or not. I guess we'll see.

And of course I'm pulling for him to be full of it. ;)

I did go read his twitter page and, I have to say, he sure doesn't come off as anything close to a reputable source. But I don't know if he is legit or not. I guess we'll see.

And of course I'm pulling for him to be full of it. ;)
I hope for our sake too I’m wrong.

The tweeter ( Bryan) is on ESPN Radio New Orleans with Gus Kattengal very often. He also filled in as host when Gus was on vacation. I'm sure he has some kind of scoop with the team.

Bryan is legit. He knows people on Airline Drive, and has broken several bits of Saints news over the last couple years. He's not a full-time journalist, but he does appearances on local radio from time to time, either as a guest host or a segment guest. If he says people within the team have told him something, I believe him. Don't read into "sauces" or "BSPN." That's just part of his lingo/having fun on Twitter.
The “sauces” is a play off of Chris Broussard, the NBA talking head. Fans make fun of him by the way he says “sauces” instead of “sources”. He’s made fun of on Twitter and other fan forums.

And no offense...I don’t live in New Orleans, but that doesn’t surprise me one bit. Underhill had the best beat on the Saints....and he was only here a few years.

I don’t follow Twitter for anything other than sports and mostly Saints. I have no idea how I came to follow the guy, but he has been spot on every (sauce) post.
No offense taken, we all love our Saints. I don't live in New Orleans as well. I listen to WWL regularly and read local news website as well. I agree with you in regards to Underhill being the best beat writer, and it's gone downhill no pun intended since he's departure. If the guy on Twitter is in fact correct about Anzalone then he just gained a new follower.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom