Alex Anzalone (1 Viewer)

No worries, we have other guys on the roster who can "shoulder" his load until real games start.

If it is just a slight fracture and will be back week 1 then that's not bad. Rather that than a separate shoulder or the shoulder problem he had before.

Same guy that got the Megatron to Saints rumor going a while back
Didn’t he also report that Honeybadger was signing with us a couple years ago?
Well, that's 2 HUGE rumors that he missed on. I didn't realize (or forgot) that he was the guy responsible for those big-time rumors.

In his defense, he did have the scoop on Matthews quitting before I saw it anywhere else.

I watched the game again today and keyed on Anzelone, and his last play was Minnesota's first touchdown. He wasn't even touched and looked fine. If he is hurt, he wasn't hurt in the game.

No offense taken, we all love our Saints. I don't live in New Orleans as well. I listen to WWL regularly and read local news website as well. I agree with you in regards to Underhill being the best beat writer, and it's gone downhill no pun intended since he's departure. If the guy on Twitter is in fact correct about Anzalone then he just gained a new follower.
I'm in Florida. Is there a way that I can listen to WWL?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom