Alex Jones Strikes Again!! (1 Viewer)

RussTKD

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
He's been saying this kind of stuff since the mid-90's at least, the only reason the mainstream is paying attention to him now is because of the Piers Morgan thing.

His "documentary" work from before 9/11 was all about Satanic infiltration in the government, death camps, etc. He's been saying insane things for as long as I've been aware of him (I think I first discovered him around 2000 or so, but you can find clips of his old cable access show from Austin online. Basically he's laying the groundwork for what he is today in them.), but the mainstream's paranoia has finally caught up with him enough to where he's become more than the marginal figure he used to be.

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
pfft...everyone knows that babies choose to be gay on their own

uproar90

Carpathian Warlock
Reaction score
He's been saying this kind of stuff since the mid-90's at least, the only reason the mainstream is paying attention to him now is because of the Piers Morgan thing.

His "documentary" work from before 9/11 was all about Satanic infiltration in the government, death camps, etc. He's been saying insane things for as long as I've been aware of him (I think I first discovered him around 2000 or so, but you can find clips of his old cable access show from Austin online. Basically he's laying the groundwork for what he is today in them.), but the mainstream's paranoia has finally caught up with him enough to where he's become more than the marginal figure he used to be.

That's the kind of guy that I hope is on AM radio overnight while I'm in the middle of a 12 hour drive...

Nothing, and I mean, absolutely nothing will keep you awake better than some head-case complaining about the govt wasting money on funding alien probes, gay water, & dolphins trained in espionage.

A.D.Rock

Just an Earthbound Misfit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, he's a loon.....but he's America's loon. I wish he could get a prime time show on a major network. I'd listen to him every night..... It's hilarious.

saintsfan342000

The Voice of Reason
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's the kind of guy that I hope is on AM radio overnight while I'm in the middle of a 12 hour drive...

Nothing, and I mean, absolutely nothing will keep you awake better than some head-case complaining about the govt wasting money on funding alien probes, gay water, & dolphins trained in espionage.
It was in fact on a late-night drive, listening to Coast to Coast AM, when I first head of Alex Jones. He was doing live coverage of Bilderberg.

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
It was in fact on a late-night drive, listening to Coast to Coast AM, when I first head of Alex Jones. He was doing live coverage of Bilderberg.
Hahaha, was that the one in Canada where he got arrested? Then he came back and breathlessly made what was really a minor detention for disturbing the peace sound like he was held as a political prisoner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom