Alex Jones (1 Viewer)

Bayouboy

Football Genius
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
OK, I guess I live under a rock. I had heard of the name Alex Jones before and I ran across his program once....which I had to laugh because he looked like a total nut job. But is he really popular in America? I just watched a Frontline show on him and I was a little shocked and appalled that he has a large following. They mentioned in the show that he called Sandy Hook a hoax and the parents were actors. They have low individuals on this planet, but to do something like that to those families is unconscionable. It was really disturbing and to think there are millions of loyal followers to his program/platform makes me a little uneasy.

I apologize in advance for not knowing this already. :stupid:

OK, I guess I live under a rock. I had heard of the name Alex Jones before and I ran across his program once....which I had to laugh because he looked like a total nut job. But is he really popular in America? I just watched a Frontline show on him and I was a little shocked and appalled that he has a large following. They mentioned in the show that he called Sandy Hook a hoax and the parents were actors. They have low individuals on this planet, but to do something like that to those families is unconscionable. It was really disturbing and to think there are millions of loyal followers to his program/platform makes me a little uneasy.

I’m aware of him only insofar as i have multiple family members who listen to him, and believe the things he says... It’s kinda sad.. And of course, they think it’s sad that i don’t belive in the things that they see as so obvious, and that I’m ’gullible’ enough to ‘fall for’ all the other news sources that arent Alex Jones.. What are ya gonna do? It’s where we are.

Last edited:

I've never listened to or read anything from him either. So I don't have much of a clue myself

The Boston marathon bombing was also a hoax. And Barack Obama founded Isis.
He has other gems too.

He has documents that prove they're turning the frogs gay. If you can't trust that, I don't know what to tell you.

But in seriousness, during his divorce/custody trial for his kids his lawyer basically admitted he's a carny playing a role. One that has made him wealthy, but unfortunately many people buy into 100% which is a net loss for society.

didn't he also publicize the whole pizza gate thing and recently get sued(and lost) by parents of Sandy Hook victims.
I will say if you are a fan of his you are probably on the low end of the gene pool and IQ scale.. But I'm willing to bet all hardcore Trump supporters believe everything he says.

didn't he also publicize the whole pizza gate thing and recently get sued(and lost) by parents of Sandy Hook victims.
I will say if you are a fan of his you are probably on the low end of the gene pool and IQ scale.. But I'm willing to bet all hardcore Trump supporters believe everything he says.

He's peddled every conspiracy imaginable. But not aliens/ufos. He doesn't believe in those. But gay frogs and crisis actors? THOSE are real apparently.

one of few people that if I saw burning alive in the street, I wouldn't waste a 10¢ cup of tap water on him..

A very small percentage of people know who he is, an even smaller percentage listen to him and an even smaller percentage lend any credit whatsoever to what he has to say.

I listened to him one time. He believes the moon landing was a hoax. I haven't listened to him since

While I dont want to be a person who wishes ill will on others, I think I can safely say that if a puma escaped from the zoo and mauled Alex Jones I wouldnt be heartbroken

I work for one of the Big 3 banks, and when we used to have to go into work in the mornings I would go to different break rooms throughout the building and put his show on before people came into work, and then I would put his rebroadcast on at lunch. I would hear people mumbling about “who changed it from Squawk Box?”

It gave me a sense of purpose and pride.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom