Alex Jones (1 Viewer)

He has documents that prove they're turning the frogs gay. If you can't trust that, I don't know what to tell you.

But in seriousness, during his divorce/custody trial for his kids his lawyer basically admitted he's a carny playing a role. One that has made him wealthy, but unfortunately many people buy into 100% which is a net loss for society.

I remember that and think I recently read something similar about Tucker Carlson

I’ve been back and forth about which I think is worse

The people who say the things Jones and Carlson say and believe every word of it

Or the people who don’t believe any of it - they’re just playing a part, filling a niche, giving the people what they want etc.

I remember that and think I recently read something similar about Tucker Carlson

The people who say the things Jones and Carlson say and believe every word of it

Or the people who don’t believe any of it - they’re just playing a part, filling a niche, giving the people what they want etc.
Carlson is worse bc he has a much bigger audience

At its peak InfoWars would get 10million visits a month
Carlson gets 4.5 million/night

Carlson is worse bc he has a much bigger audience

At its peak InfoWars would get 10million visits a month
Carlson gets 4.5 million/night

For the record I wasn’t wondering who was worse between Tucker and Jones

It was whether it was “better” to genuinely believe the hateful drivel they spew or know it’s all BS but say it for ratings

For the record I wasn’t wondering who was worse between Tucker and Jones

It was whether it was “better” to genuinely believe the hateful drivel they spew or know it’s all BS but say it for ratings
Reagan /Iran contra was the beginning of the end of my asking that question
The commentariat was focused on did he know or not
Realized that the question was irrelevant- both questions yielded spectacularly bad answers

Same with these guys - they’re putting the content out there and it’s poisonous content- I couldnt care less about what they actually believe

Here he is trying to liberate a park. The comment below the tweet is solid gold jerrah... extra pernts for his tantrum being basically ignored by the volunteers lol...

Last edited:
OK, I guess I live under a rock. I had heard of the name Alex Jones before and I ran across his program once....which I had to laugh because he looked like a total nut job. But is he really popular in America? I just watched a Frontline show on him and I was a little shocked and appalled that he has a large following. They mentioned in the show that he called Sandy Hook a hoax and the parents were actors. They have low individuals on this planet, but to do something like that to those families is unconscionable. It was really disturbing and to think there are millions of loyal followers to his program/platform makes me a little uneasy.

I apologize in advance for not knowing this already. :stupid:
I lived in Austin from '95 to '02, so I was aware of him on the public access channel. I dismissed him back then because I believed nobody would take him seriously. I even saw him at a mpvie theater. Had I known how he was going to turn out, I would have considered breaking his damn nose just on principle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom