N/S Alex Smith ESPN "Project 11" Airs tonite 7:30 ET (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Man that was a crushing hit on him. His legs was turned two different directions. My goodness. Man almost lost his leg and life. 🙏 he made it .

Yeah, his injury was no joke. Glad it worked out but what a long ride for him.

I saw the pic's of the leg yesterday. He's not going to be dancing to Wayne Toups anytime soon.

Man that was a crushing hit on him. His legs was turned two different directions. My goodness. Man almost lost his leg and life. 🙏 he made it .
Never had a clue that his injury was even more terrible than originally thought.........17 surgeries! Ugh 😩

Compound fracture of his tibia & fibula, plus a spiral fracture. Then his leg became infected, thought they might have to amputate the leg. Then he became septic, and almost died.

I saw him interviewed on SVP........what an amazing amount of work he has had to do just to walk & play with his kids again.

I hope he never plays on a football field again, and just enjoys his family.

I had no idea his injury was so severe. To see his leg turned the other way was gruesome.

I'm glad he's recovering and doing well now.

I saw his leg on ESPN a couple of days ago at some military rehab place. I had to look away and change the channel. Nope, not for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom