Alex Smith has small hands... (1 Viewer)

Summed7

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
...and Will Smith is one of the best players that i have ever seen at getting disruption on the ball. That's why we're winning on Sunday.

We all noticed Smith is on the injury report. Did WWL gives any details of this injury last night?

Ricky Williams had small hands.. maybe it means Alex Smith is also a pothead. Does smoking pot make your hands shrink?

Interesting post. Can you say Culpepper? Does Alex fumble the ball like other small handed QB's?

JUST CREATE TO's PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Alex Smith has small hands..."

I'm not sure if this post really matters but, Link? I believe they measure hand width at the combine. Anyone know his measurements?

It was an issue that cropped up last year when Alex Smith was fumbling the ball a lot. The fumbling isn't a problem this year. The problem was less his hand size and more of being a rookie QB, thrown into the NFL, with zero offensive talent surrounding him. But the game has slowed down considerably for Smith this year, so the small hands issue has gone away.

Last edited:
He's only fumbled twice this year, and has been protected pretty decently, but this is a maintenance pass offense, with only middlin' at best YPG, YPA and one TD pass per game, and this is in an NFC West where no pass defense is in the top half of the league, made even worse by those defenses seeing only one decent NFC West pass offense, the Rams'.

They've won by managing game successfully against lesser teams. If they beat us, it will require a real step up. Yes, it could happen, but only if (a) they take a significant step up, and on the road, which hasn't been their strong suit, and (b) we give them a little bit of a hand with breakdowns on both sides of the ball.

I have small hands.....WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!!!!

:no:

you know what they say about guys with small hands???

they have small gloves

dang it boy! Since I have big hands and feet, ...? I'll prolly leave this alone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom