Alex Trebek has passed (Update: new Jeopardy host stuff)) (3 Viewers)

I think Amy Farrah Fowler is doing great! (Of course, she did have a little experience hosting Fun With Flags with her boyfriend Sheldon, so). Not sure she wants the full-time gig since she does currently have a show which I completely forgot about and can't believe it's not cancelled yet (sorry, Mayim, but it's true), but I'm completely on board for it.

I know when Lavar finally gets up, the ratings will be through the roof. But I agree with my husband, they'll probably go more youthful.
Mayim has probably been my favorite so far. If they do want to go younger, I'd have no problem giving her the permanent gig.

I think Amy Farrah Fowler is doing great! (Of course, she did have a little experience hosting Fun With Flags with her boyfriend Sheldon, so). Not sure she wants the full-time gig since she does currently have a show which I completely forgot about and can't believe it's not cancelled yet (sorry, Mayim, but it's true), but I'm completely on board for it.

I know when Lavar finally gets up, the ratings will be through the roof. But I agree with my husband, they'll probably go more youthful.
when is Lavar hosting?

Tonight was an all-female Jeopardy!!!!!!

I miss Mayim. I just don't like Savana (didn't even care enough to get the spelling of her name right) Guthrie. Through week one of Dr. Sanjay Gupta now. He's okay and there's a 5-time champion .... who is mostly lucking out.

Also we've been watching College Bowl with Peyton and Cooper. I'd love to spend a holiday with the Mannings. You forget that you're seeing a family of famous gazillionaire athletes with 3 Super Bowl rings among them.

I miss Mayim. I just don't like Savana (didn't even care enough to get the spelling of her name right) Guthrie. Through week one of Dr. Sanjay Gupta now. He's okay and there's a 5-time champion .... who is mostly lucking out.

Also we've been watching College Bowl with Peyton and Cooper. I'd love to spend a holiday with the Mannings. You forget that you're seeing a family of famous gazillionaire athletes with 3 Super Bowl rings among them.
I’m enjoying college bowl and the Mannings too

So ends Gupta. George Snuffleupagus up next.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom