Alex Trebek Announces he has Stage 4 Pancreatic cancer (Update: Trebek has passed) (1 Viewer)

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
So far it seems that Ken Jennings is doing yeoman's work with his turn at hosting the show. Big shoes to fill and he is not trying to be Alex.

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Katie Couric, Mayim Bialik and Aaron Rodgers are among the future guest hosts who will fill in for the late Alex Trebek on “Jeopardy!”

The show announced Wednesday that Couric, the journalist and former “Today” show host, will become the first woman ever to host the show.......

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ken Jennings isn’t the only former “Jeopardy!” winner given a chance to fill the shoes of the late Alex Trebek. Aaron Rodgers will also be posing the answers to panelists later this year.

“I’m really excited about it,” the Green Bay Packers quarterback said Tuesday, during a media session mostly devoted to his team’s upcoming playoff game against the Los Angeles Rams..........

This kills me. I'm a Jeopardy junkie and I can't not watch. I'll admit, ARod was a pretty good player; but the questions are dumbed down a bit for the celebs version. Gonna kill me to watch him but I will.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Katie Couric, Mayim Bialik and Aaron Rodgers are among the future guest hosts who will fill in for the late Alex Trebek on “Jeopardy!”

The show announced Wednesday that Couric, the journalist and former “Today” show host, will become the first woman ever to host the show.......

They are killing me. I guess Mayim will be okay (her new show stinks, though) but Kate Couric has become insufferable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom