Alex Trebek has passed (Update: new Jeopardy host stuff)) (2 Viewers)

I don't think he was that good. Aside from the reaction during Final Jeopardy he was flat and, dare I say it, limp. I understand that Rodgers is smart and can have intelligent conversations outside of football, but he has the personality of wet rope.
It's no secret I don't like Aaron, but I thought he did okay given how he's never done anything like this at all and he apparently loves Jeopardy as much as I do. His voice is just too flat, though; and while his pregnant pauses weren't as bad as Oz, he did seem to have some delay.

Anderson's my favorite so far and I missed half of today's program. And, though gay, he may not be diverse enough for today's climate. I mean, as a male Vanderbilt, he's poster child for white privilege.

I don't know why people seem to despise Joe Buck so much. I can see him doing very well in this role. He's engaging, has a calm demeanor, and has some of the same dry wittiness that Trebek possessed.

He's an awful (NFL) commentator. From what I understand he's much better covering MLB games. I don't watch baseball so I have no idea.

Levar Burton should hands down take over Jeopardy

Gotta disagree with you there. One of the networks needs to give him a lifetime contract to make Reading Rainbow till the day he dies.

Anderson's my favorite so far and I missed half of today's program. And, though gay, he may not be diverse enough for today's climate. I mean, as a male Vanderbilt, he's poster child for white privilege.
Cooper, to me, has felt the least conspicuous, if that makes any sense. He just sort of blended into it far better that any of the other guest hosts. However I'm still Team Burton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom