Alex Trebek has passed (Update: new Jeopardy host stuff)) (1 Viewer)

Was watching Jeopardy all week with the All-Star teams going on. Looking back on it it's like his big finale-wondering if he planned the timing of the airing--the all star thing ended last night, and those events usually end on Friday.

Oh goodness! This is one of the nasty ones. Aretha Franklin had it too. I hope he beats the odds!

Alex Trebek is like a national treasure. A Canadian national treasure, but still a treasure.

Was watching Jeopardy all week with the All-Star teams going on. Looking back on it it's like his big finale-wondering if he planned the timing of the airing--the all star thing ended last night, and those events usually end on Friday.
Are you smart now? (not implying you weren't before)

Youtube has a few really good interviews and outtakes with Trebek where he allows himself to show more personality. They're great. He really reminds me a lot of Brian Lamb (from classic C-Span) except on the game show circuit in that Trebek only allowed rare glimpses into his personae as the show, guests, and format came first. It was never about him.

So you're saying he could live for years? (average time on death row is about 15 years)
It means he's more likely to die of it than not. The survival rate is like 5%. Extremely rare that someone survives it.

It means he's more likely to die of it than not. The survival rate is like 5%. Extremely rare that someone survives it.
Don't you have ANYTHING positive to say?

Stage 4! He looks fine for such advanced cancer.

Once he starts all the treatment, it’s likely to be a different story.

I admit that I’m impacted by the news. I’ve been a daily watcher for years and very much enjoy the show and his style.

He’s a remarkable person and I hope he beats the odds, long though they may be

Stage 4! He looks fine for such advanced cancer.

Once he starts all the treatment, it’s likely to be a different story.

I admit that I’m impacted by the news. I’ve been a daily watcher for years and very much enjoy the show and his style.

He’s a remarkable person and I hope he beats the odds, long though they may be
Yeah, I'm not even close to accepting a new host.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom