alexa on response (1 Viewer)

zeetes

carouser
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
ok i ask, alexa what is the time, response: sorry i can't understand you at the moment.

alexa, you are forking useless: no response.

alexa, are you a whore? alexa: sorry, i can't answer that.

obviously the stupid birch understood that.

trying again.. alexa, what time is it? sorry i'm having trouble understanding right now. please try a little later.

alexa, are you an idiot? alexa: i'd like to know what went wrong.

normally i like her dumbarse, but lately, she has been quite stupid.

I’m generally okay with Alexa. My relationship with Siri is far more toxic.
i only have an ipad. i can say, more honestly than anyone who hasn't eaten at "mcdonald's" ever, or for decades, that i haven't ever used siri.

ok i ask, alexa what is the time, response: sorry i can't understand you at the moment.

alexa, you are forking useless: no response.

alexa, are you a whore? alexa: sorry, i can't answer that.

obviously the stupid birch understood that.

trying again.. alexa, what time is it? sorry i'm having trouble understanding right now. please try a little later.

alexa, are you an idiot? alexa: i'd like to know what went wrong.

normally i like her dumbarse, but lately, she has been quite stupid.

Is your wifi down?

I’m generally okay with Alexa. My relationship with Siri is far more toxic.

interesting I Think I’m pretty opposite that. I get sick of Alexa “hm. I don’t know that one”. Every night I have to tell her twice to turn of the lights. I probably use Siri less but it’s typically just because I forget to.

interesting I Think I’m pretty opposite that. I get sick of Alexa “hm. I don’t know that one”. Every night I have to tell her twice to turn of the lights. I probably use Siri less but it’s typically just because I forget to.
wemo is my light controller. i have it linked to alexa, but have never used it through her.

i just have a bunch of rules in wemo.

Alexa is all kinda whatever when i ask her to play regular music (beatles, simon & garfunkel. peter gabriel), but it really sounds like she perks up when i ask for non-english singers - especially women
(sometimes she tries to correct my pronunciation, but not in a snotty way)

Bill Gates collaborated with Jeff Bezos to send the rona to you via Alexa. It’s doubly worse if you’re Alexa service is over 5G.

I actually like all my Alexa products with the exception of the show which just doesn’t do much more than the speakers and doesn’t do what they do as well.

guidouse the music app to set up playlists. Just make sure to give the playlists names that Alexa is going to understand. Also important, names that you are going to remember.

I actually like all my Alexa products with the exception of the show which just doesn’t do much more than the speakers and doesn’t do what they do as well.

guidouse the music app to set up playlists. Just make sure to give the playlists names that Alexa is going to understand. Also important, names that you are going to remember.
i have 2 show 1s. they work great. not as good sound-wise. still good though.

apparently it is just my gen 1 alexas. my gen 2 and 3 are doing just fine.

I have a few Alexa devices, one that I bought, and a few that I got for free for something, but I never use them. I just don't get the point of them. What do you use them for?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom