Alge Crumpler needs tobe brought into New Orleans looked at and made (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
a New Orleans Saint. The guy still can catch the ball. I like the TE's we have but heck if we can upgrade the "O" with this guy for a few more years then that means more drafting of "D" players. It is reported that he is great in the locker room as well. We all know he can play look how many times he burned the Saints.

No. The result of him torching us all these years is dump-offs and check downs from Vick. Vick dissapeared and he went off the radar, while Roddy White got touchdowns, who didn't? Crumpler
Alge Crumpler is a fat slow version of Devery. He can't catch unless theres nobody on him. JMHO, you'll be dissapointed with him if we signed him.

Locker room cancer, why would the Falclowns get rid of him.

why would the falcons cut a good player, they really need players, if he had trade value he would have been traded, but every gm in the country can see this guy can't catch and unless you can scramble (vick) all day for him to get open he won't get open, and then he might not catch it.

I dunno. I still have this image of Crumpler in the end zone in the first game back at the Dome dropping a TD that was thrown straight to him. It's just one play, but it was an easy one that would have kept his team in the game. I want guys who show up at critical points, not ones who disappear. I would have to be convinced, and since I haven't kept up with him that much otherwise, I am open to the idea.

I believe our new TE Eric Johnson has dropped a few TDs this past year too. Am i wrong?

you guys are unbelievable. the guy is a four time pro bowler and one of the best TE's in our conference if not the entire NFL. As far as checkdowns from Vick, isn't that why Reggie has so many catches from Brees and why Drew's completion percentage is as high as it is? It's still another viable option at a position that we aren't really good at and haven't been since Wesley Walls left. Now as far as the locker room thing, I have heard nothing so i'm not sure which way that swings. As far as them getting rid of him, it was 5.6 million on the cap this year. I don't think any TE i worthAlso, the new regime is looking to start over and I think that's cool as long as the Atlanta Falcons lose and suffer perpetually for all time.

he is a cancer...
and this is the umpteenth thread on this...

i see absolutely no downside to signing this guy... regardless of the critics above, he's better than anybody on our team (although kudos to miller, he doesn't get enough credit imo)

you guys are unbelievable. the guy is a four time pro bowler and one of the best TE's in our conference if not the entire NFL. As far as checkdowns from Vick, isn't that why Reggie has so many catches from Brees and why Drew's completion percentage is as high as it is? It's still another viable option at a position that we aren't really good at and haven't been since Wesley Walls left. Now as far as the locker room thing, I have heard nothing so i'm not sure which way that swings. As far as them getting rid of him, it was 5.6 million on the cap this year. I don't think any TE i worthAlso, the new regime is looking to start over and I think that's cool as long as the Atlanta Falcons lose and suffer perpetually for all time.

cool. i guess you like seeing people drop easy wide open passes that hit them in the numbers. hey, me too :9:

and FYI, pro bowl means jack squat

Everyone calls him a cancer but provides no info... somebody please post an example of him being a cancer. I'm not calling anybody a liar... I'm just curious... :shurg:

Everyone calls him a cancer but provides no info... somebody please post an example of him being a cancer. I'm not calling anybody a liar... I'm just curious... :shurg:

i don't think hes a cancer hes just another overrated guy from atlanta

If he made the pro bowl with Vick throwing to him, just imagine what Brees can do with him.

Not only that, but we don't have a single tight end who can even spell "block." Crumpler can do that as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom