Ali Highsmith Only Runs 4.96 (1 Viewer)

Bee Rad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Ali Highsmith had a surprisingly slow 40-time: 4.96, one of the slowest times of the linebackers so far.

Second run = 5.02

Last edited:
He also chased down and caught up with McFadden for a tackle this yr.

Good, hopefully he'll drop to us in the 2nd.

He'll get to run it again. I suspect that was a fluke, he's faster then that.

WOW, has to be a mistake. That second run had better be significantly better or even the Saints won't look his way.

Slip to the second? With Offensive Lineman running better times, he may slip into the second day. We have enough slow linebackers.

he is a cover 2 linebacker, saints please dont take him, we can do better lsu homer

I know he's faster but hope he runs the same time or slower so he'll drop.

That wasn't Highsmith chasing McFadden. It was Chad Jones, our freshman safety. I'm just going to tag him with *Beast* now. He was drafted into MLB and turned them down. He's one tough mofo also. I saw him decleated in an earlier game this season. He jump to his feat instantly to try and get back into the play.

If he doesn't run much better he will be a fouth round pick. He is already small and now slow.

If he is that slooooooooooooow he might not even get drafted. Maybe he slipped or something.

Something must have happened, he'll run it again and be around 4.5 I would guess.

Look I saw him chasing down McFadden the entire Ark game. He was spying McFadden the entire time and did pretty good. I know he isn't as fast as McFadden but he is faster than what he ran. I beleive that he will run in the low 4.5s or high 4.4s next go around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom