Alice in Chains (new song) (2 Viewers)

wow, that is kind of cool and creepy at the same time. It sounds like Staley is still in there. :eek:

I can't say that I fell in love at first listen but it might grow on me and Im excited to hear the rest.

I think the Music Board is rightfully dead. EE can use it and it gets more views and likely more participation

Good stuff. Alice is one of the few bands in my opinion that has been able to stay 100 percent true to their style and sound. When they lost Staley I thought they would have a bit of a directional change at least in sound but they have kept it moving forward. R.I.P Lane Staley truly a great talent that ended way too early.

FYI, this would be their third album since they reformed with a new front man. They've been putting out good music. Not their best, but good.

I've always enjoyed AIC's dark harmonies. Jerry Cantrell is a great musician and a good singer, just not a great singer. It's why he's not quite as good alone. But I did like some of his solo stuff. Anger Rising, My Song..

This is such a good track. I was a bit underwhlemed by The One You Know but this may be one of my favorite AIC songs of all time.

• Great song. I really loved Black Gives way to Blue. I saw them on that tour and they were excellent. I have high hopes for the new album.

Album came out this past Friday.

It's good. Took me a few listens to really get into it but now I think it may be their best with DuVall.

Is this the band that the guy is also a director of horror films? I don’t listen to the music if so, but I love his movies. If I’m mistaken sorry, no derail meant.

Is this the band that the guy is also a director of horror films? I don’t listen to the music if so, but I love his movies. If I’m mistaken sorry, no derail meant.

Pretty sure you are thinking about White Zombie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom