Alice in Chains (new song) (3 Viewers)

I presumed you typed white zombie on purpose. Perhaps that is a band too, lol. If so, I presumed wrong. I imagine you knew it was Rob Zombie though.

White Zombie is a band that, guess what, Rob Zombie is/was the lead singer of :shrug:

Didn’t mean to derail Ward. Honestly thought this was the guy who made the horror movies I like.
I received my light sarcasm and chastisement punishment and will move on. ?

Well, that's annoying. I like buying CD's off Amazon, because most are also "AutoRip", so you also get the MP3's immediately.

Looks like the new album isn't "AutoRip". What a rip.

Original

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Current lead

aliceinchains.jpg

Jerry Cantrell

giphy.gif

Rob Zombie.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back when he was part of White Zombie.

giphy.gif

MI0001339966.jpg

1535389193458.jpeg

I can understand back then... they all had a similar look...

The new album is slamming. I have played it a few times all the way through. It's as good or very close to Black gives way to Blue.

Seattle rock luminaries Alice In Chains will receive the Founders Award from the city’s Museum of Pop Culture, and will be honored with virtual tribute performances from Korn, Billy Corgan, Metallica, Dave Navarro, Mastodon, Krist Novoselic and more

The Founders Award ceremony will also mark the debut musical performance of Lily Cornell Silver, daughter of Chris Cornell and Susan Silver. The event will feature appearances by Les Claypool; Pearl Jam’s Jeff Ament, Mike McCready and Eddie Vedder; Sammy Hagar, Rage Against the Machine/Audioslave’s Tom Morello, Robert Downey, Jr. and more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom