Alice In Chains (1 Viewer)

Brandon13

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Was there any band better in the 90s? I'm listening to a ton of their stuff and it's almost all unbelievable good.

best song

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EsQXaMqcpo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EsQXaMqcpo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i might could argue that soundgarden was better....but what would be the point???

AIC rocks yer face.....Dirt is a top 5 rock alubm of all time, IMO

Was there any band better in the 90s? I'm listening to a ton of their stuff and it's almost all unbelievable good.

Better? Not sure.

Equally as good?

RATM
Tool
Soundgarden
etc.

I think each brought their own unique style of music to the rock scene.

I do, for the record, think Dirt is one of the two best rock albums of the 90's, along with RATM's self-titled debut.

AIC is great...but 2 of my favorite cd's of the '90's are AEnima by Tool and OK Computer by Radiohead...Would definitely say all 3 bands are up there as the greats of the 90's but I would still put Tool and Radiohead above AIC...

I love Tool. I've pretty much listened to every one of their songs from Undertow on countless times. I guess I'm just now really getting into AIC so that my be clouding my perspective, but I guess I'm finding AIC to be musically superior to Tool at this point, if that makes any sense.

One of my favorite bands. Hate To Feel is one of my favorite songs of theirs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom