All Black Unis {merged} (1 Viewer)

If we did go to black pants again, I would like to see a stripe design that would simulate the helmet stripe and bring the whole uniform together.

Somethintg like this:

Attachments

• Pants.jpg
    Pants.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 9
I love the all black! BACK IN BLACK

i agree.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-fENnlkQEds"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-fENnlkQEds" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Please...no black draws....why can't we just get the gold right and make the trhowback fulltime? Black on black with no stripe is disgusting....oh the two losses.....in black!

oh grow up!!! it's trendy and disgusting..unless they add a stripe. I guarantee they will lose the leotard game. What game will they disgrace us with this?

I hate all black uniforms, matter of fact, I hate the leotard look (same pants and sock color). This is football not ballet. I wish teams follow the Chiefs and Bears, wear solid white socks with dark colors pants.

BTW, bring back the throwback jerseys.

I keep hearing people say throwback or retro but with the exception of those couple years under Haslett the pants were always gold with the black and white strip, those black pants look like ****.....The all black just doesn't go with the gold helmets at all.....I don't care what anybody says(even the players) if they go to all-black you can guarantee you'll hear me on WWL....

By the way isn't nice to be argung about uniforms instead of the team.....:ezbill:

We as Saints fans have asked but been ignored thousands of times for this team to either modernize the look of the team, or at the very least match the golds in the uniforms. The numbers at home should be white..the state should state and the stripe on the pants should match the helmet. There...I said it for the 1000th time on this board....

We as Saints fans have asked but been ignored thousands of times for this team to either modernize the look of the team, or at the very least match the golds in the uniforms. The numbers at home should be white..the state should state and the stripe on the pants should match the helmet. There...I said it for the 1000th time on this board....

man im with ya on this mark...we all hate the black panties equaly....at least ad stripes

like gold on outsides,with with inside of them and then black inside

ding ding da da da ding

I think the all black looks pretty **y, buth then again, gay people actually have style and the all black look is just terrible. The black jersey and pants don't even match. The unis they've had this year are pretty good, just get rid of the white stripe on the helmet.

I think the all black looks pretty **y, buth then again, gay people actually have style and the all black look is just terrible. The black jersey and pants don't even match. The unis they've had this year are pretty good, just get rid of the white stripe on the helmet.

Exactly the all black pants and jersey's look horrendous!!!! if you go with all black you have to change the helmet to black, and that's basically getting rid of gold, and last time I checked we were the Black and Gold, not the Black and more Black.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom