All Black Unis {merged} (2 Viewers)

I don't think Diana Ross has pants that would fit the coaches.

The all black uni's can be really nice if done right.

I HATED the all black unis when they first wore them, but then I got whichever Madden game had the black unis in it, and they started to grow on me.

So now, heck yeah, I'd love to see them in all black again! Which game will this be?

Don't call me a bad fan. Please.

For the SAINTS UNIS thread, I did a google search for 2001 New Orleans Saints.

These pics came up near the end of the search.

lg_moss_all-01.jpg

moss10601.jpg

And, it pains me to admit it, but I actually broke out laughing uncontrollably and inexplicably.

Again, sorry. Flame away...

I hate the black pants. The gold pants make the Saints uniform the best in the NFL. I don't like the futuristic, arena theme that teams are going with, the more classic the better. Notre Dame has the best college uni's and the Saints have the best pro uni's.

I like for a once maybe twice a year thing. I would like for them to bust out the throwbacks for a game a year too.

I'm pretty sure it will be the solid black pants worn back in 03'. They can't introduce a new design at this point in the year.

I think we need to bring in Project Runway to decide this.

I just hope in the future they don't pull a Vikings uniform with all those stripes. Those are so ugly it looks like Edna Carr high school or something with different colors. I like the all black uniforms and I mean no stripes anywhere or if they had to put one, maybe on the sleeves or something. Someone on this site made some futuristic looking uniforms or had them as their avatar, the one with Reggie Bush. I think those uniforms looked pretty cool also. I can't remember who had them has their avatar though. Anyway, I like the blacked out look.

AHA! I found this site which seems to show all of the different types of uniforms and even shows the 2001 black uniforms although it is a drawing or done on a computer. Actually kind of cool but you guys may want to check it out.

http://www.weirdwolf.net/ffp/2000s/2001.htm#

Last edited:
All black uni's..Remember these?

Attachments

• Saints-Panthers100-0062_IMG.jpg
    Saints-Panthers100-0062_IMG.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 58

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom