All complaints aside, it’s Bridgewater (2 Viewers)

vizcaya

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Call me old, but I like what I have seen from TB , but more so on SP elevating his coaching. Chemistry is a thing, And I see SP being able to ... forget that thought.. I just saw Apple get injured 🤕.. ugg

Hadders

Diddly Poo
Reaction score
Another $7.25 million guaranteed next year and then a starter here the year after on a $20 million a year contract?

I think he'll choose that rather than play with a losing team for $20 million a year , running for his life and winning nothing.

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what we want. Some team is going to give him $20 million a year to be their starter next season. I predict Denver or Cincinnati.
For some strange reason, I know this will be unpopular, probably cause it would mean the end of the era of the greatest player in Saints history, but when Brees gets his 2nd SB, he may choose to walk away, literally with his health, and imho, Coach Payton loves Teddy, so does the team.

Masterplan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Call me old, but I like what I have seen from TB , but more so on SP elevating his coaching. Chemistry is a thing, And I see SP being able to ... forget that thought.. I just saw Apple get injured 🤕.. ugg
No one could said it better..you Sir know your football

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno, Sean has to be pissed with him missing wide open guys..

I know its Bridgewater, but Sean is gonna look at it as we should have put 50+ on the board today

the nfl robbed us of 2 tds… we did score 50. and the first 4th qtr bears td was fraudulent because the playclock expired....

ThibodauxSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
You can't win in this league without competent play at the Qb position. Bridgewater may not be able to live up to our standards because we've been watching a HOF quarterback for over a decade but there are teams out there starving for a competent QB who will gladly overpay for Bridgewater.

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe not $20MM but certainly more than the $7MM he's paid this year.
Well, the way I see it, Jimmy Garropolo got a $25 million/year contract after just a handful of wins. Teddy should get similar, if not more. I’d say $20 million is the low end. Could be $30 million with the way these QB contracts are goin

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, the way I see it, Jimmy Garropolo got a $25 million/year contract after just a handful of wins. Teddy should get similar, if not more. I’d say $20 million is the low end. Could be $30 million with the way these QB contracts are goin
Well, yeah, I wouldn't shocked at anything.

But I've kind of lost track of what th $20MM benchmark is.

Teddy is a level above the average but you can see that he does leave some points on the field and is inconsistent with accuracy at times.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
I dunno, Sean has to be pissed with him missing wide open guys..

I know its Bridgewater, but Sean is gonna look at it as we should have put 50+ on the board today
Ginn's drop in the endzone isn't on him.

The block on the edge phantom hold, yep that's not his fault either.

The missed FG by Lutz. Nope he had nothing to do with that either.

The terrible call on the punt return. I doubt he walked up to the ref and convinced them to make that call.

That's 57 points on the board. How much more should Teddy have put on the board?

But yeah Teddy is lacking in ability.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom