All Elite Wrestling Thread (1 Viewer)

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Sticky Post
It’s Official:
1978CA22-8F83-444F-9B22-A78DFF3D5413.png

Cody Rhodes, The Young Bucks and Hangman Page have officially announced All Elite Wrestling, with their first event of 2019:

F2D4C626-27E0-4198-9B03-A4BDADAE4F03.png

Tony Khan of the Jacksonville Jaguars has gotten together with the members of Being The Elite and have parlayed the success of BTE’s first event “All In” into a new promotion.

There is speculation of multiple TV deal options including WGN as well as heavy involvement from Jim Ross and Chris Jericho. A trademark has been filed for Tuesday Night Dynamite as well and could be a perfect slot for the promotion.

I felt now is the time to start a new discussion thread for this new promotion. The other Wrasslin thread is basically all WWE. With the incredibly poor product they have been putting out, It could be time to make a big move for AEW and there is tremendous buzz!

If you are unfamiliar with these guys, I suggest going to YouTube and watching their show “Being The Elite”. It is quite frankly the best bit of wrestling entertainment being produced today.

So let’s get it rolling! Besides Kenny Omega and Marty Scurll, who else do you think could make the jump to AEW in 2019!?

Sun Wukong

Never run out of Colt 45
Reaction score
Awesome now more people will get to see how great Pentagon and Fenix are in the ring.

AEW needs to sign Will Ospreay asap
Didnt he sign a full time NJPW contract? I remember word was he was looking to move to Japan full time soon.

And Penta and Fenix are incredible. Lucha Bros are awesome.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Didnt he sign a full time NJPW contract? I remember word was he was looking to move to Japan full time soon.

And Penta and Fenix are incredible. Lucha Bros are awesome.
I thought Ospreay just tweeted he was getting tired of being in Japan.

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
“The All Elite Wrestling (AEW)-Turner deal is “virtually done,” a person with knowledge of the plan tells TheWrap exclusively. Current plans call for the partnership to be announced an hour before WarnerMedia’s Wednesday upfront event.
AEW president Tony Khan and some of his wrestlers are expected to be in attendance at the Madison Square Garden — the mecca of professional wrestling — pitch to advertisers. The presentation begins at 10 a.m. New York City time.
Turner plans to begin airing a weekly AEW wrestling show this fall on TNT.”
https://www.cagesideseats.com/2019/5/9/18560005/report-aew-turner-tv-deal-all-elite-wrestling-warner-media-tnt

XLR8

Very Banned
Reaction score
Is this the wrestling league the Jacksonville Jaguars Owner started? I wish it the best!

XLR8

Very Banned
Reaction score
Interesting article on how WWE’s ratings are dwindling and what could be wrong

XLR8

Very Banned
Reaction score
Is this going to be on Monday nights too? Jim Ross one of the announcers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus SR News Page Articles 0

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom