All Elite Wrestling Thread (2 Viewers)

That destroyer on the apron was a sick bump. Match was completely insane. Tag team wrestling lives.

PPV has been killer so far. Something for everyone: old school NWA stuff, Japanese women obliterating one another, insane lucha action. Like...wrestling is awesome.

Show is almost over. Jericho beat Omega and then Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley just showed up.

Honestly, the insane pop Moxley got reminded me of guys jumping ship from one company to the other during the Monday Night Wars. Great way to end the show. AEW still has some work to do (camera and overall production needs some polishing, Alex Marvez needs to be far away from the announce table) but aside from that, this was an absolute win as their first effort.

Really kicking myself for missing this show last night. Had plans, but we just ended up having adult beverages at a friend's pool. Oh well.

I hope they can keep the quality up when they have to start doing weekly TV.

Really kicking myself for missing this show last night. Had plans, but we just ended up having adult beverages at a friend's pool. Oh well.

I hope they can keep the quality up when they have to start doing weekly TV.

It can still be ordered, but AEW posted the pre-show on YouTube...

And I will assume that with our archaic regulations, we won't be seeing AEW in Louisiana anytime soon.

She probably wishes he will. ESPN would scoop her up in a heartbeat

That might work out for all parties involved.

The times I've heard her on Raw, she's not that enjoyable to listen to.

I've heard that she was better on "Talking Smack" when that was a thing (the only one I ever watched was the clip of Miz "shooting" on Daniel Bryan, which didn't heavily involve her).........so maybe she would be better in a "studio analyst" type of deal with ESPN.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom