All Elite Wrestling Thread (1 Viewer)

Awesome now more people will get to see how great Pentagon and Fenix are in the ring.

AEW needs to sign Will Ospreay asap

Awesome now more people will get to see how great Pentagon and Fenix are in the ring.

AEW needs to sign Will Ospreay asap

Didnt he sign a full time NJPW contract? I remember word was he was looking to move to Japan full time soon.

And Penta and Fenix are incredible. Lucha Bros are awesome.

Didnt he sign a full time NJPW contract? I remember word was he was looking to move to Japan full time soon.

And Penta and Fenix are incredible. Lucha Bros are awesome.

I thought Ospreay just tweeted he was getting tired of being in Japan.

“The All Elite Wrestling (AEW)-Turner deal is “virtually done,” a person with knowledge of the plan tells TheWrap exclusively. Current plans call for the partnership to be announced an hour before WarnerMedia’s Wednesday upfront event.
AEW president Tony Khan and some of his wrestlers are expected to be in attendance at the Madison Square Garden — the mecca of professional wrestling — pitch to advertisers. The presentation begins at 10 a.m. New York City time.
Turner plans to begin airing a weekly AEW wrestling show this fall on TNT.”

https://www.cagesideseats.com/2019/...-tv-deal-all-elite-wrestling-warner-media-tnt

Is this the wrestling league the Jacksonville Jaguars Owner started? I wish it the best!

Interesting article on how WWE’s ratings are dwindling and what could be wrong

I really hope they make this work. The time is ripe for competition and they've done everything right so far. Wrestling back on TNT is great.

I really hope they make this work. The time is ripe for competition and they've done everything right so far. Wrestling back on TNT is great.
Same here

Is this going to be on Monday nights too? Jim Ross one of the announcers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom