All Games 12/4 (3 Viewers)

I ain’t mad. Like I said, as a USC fan I’m happy at anything that hinders ND.
I’m just saying it’ll be hilarious if the team Kelly left for did damage in the playoff or win the entire thing.
The eventual Nat. champ is playing right now. I have to tip my cap to Bama. They are playing better than I expected.

If Cincinnati gets in does anyone really think they will do anything.

This is the kind of game where Cincinnati should be easily beating Houston. Cincinnati plays like this in playoffs they will get blown out.

The eventual Nat. champ is playing right now. I have to tip my cap to Bama. They are playing better than I expected.
Yeh, this ain't the team that got lucky with a few wins this year, this is last years Bama.

If Cincinnati gets in does anyone really think they will do anything.

This is the kind of game where Cincinnati should be easily beating Houston. Cincinnati plays like this in playoffs they will get blown out.
I have no illusions of Cincy beating the #1 team in the country, whoever that ends up being, but I like the idea of them getting in by virtue of winning games and not backing in like Notre Dame would do.

Good coaching attacks your weakness. Great coaching attacks your strength. Cap off to Saban again, dammit

Well that snowballed out of control quickly, good luck to Cincinnati in the playoffs

I throw my arms up and surrender. Win or lose Nick Saban can coach. I thought this would be a GA. blowout win.
I wonder if there was a Backroom deal made by the SEC to "let Bama" win!

They sure seem like a different team than what's been showing up the last few weeks!

And GA's D decided to go on vaca...

Well I hate being right this SECCG but some way some how Georgia seems to always find a way to not win the big game granted there probably a lock to get 2nd chance so maybe that's the recipe for there title run

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom