All Games 12/4 (1 Viewer)

I don't ever wanna hear how LSU never beats Bama. Georgia makes this game almost every year and even with their best team in 30+ years, down 2 TD's.
The college football world won't be right again until Nick is riddled with Alzheimer's.
Hopefully he'll call it quits a lot sooner than that. :hmm:

I just got home and was sure I'd turn the TV on to see Bama getting it handed to them. I'm so forking tired of seeing them do this.

I absolutely hate the Crimson Tide. :hm:
And I briefly resided in Alabama. :covri:

I think Kirby Smart is an exact carbon copy replica of his predecessor, Mark Richt, he’s the sort of very good HC who you likely count on to win 10-11 games with very good, great talented, deep depth teams, but there’s always 1-2 teams that irrespective of the circumstances, will always kick his teams arses once or twice a season, usually in a big-time bowl game or CFP semifinal game or like in 2017, the CFPNCG. He’s not the best big-game, thorough HC who can finish off a great season and win the games he’s has to, his teams are capable of, or he’s supposed to.

Smart is a poor man’s Bob Stoops but unlike Stoops, he can’t even win his own conference title most every season and he sheets the bed everytime he plays LSU or Alabama and although Smart would vehemently deny this, as would every self respecting Ga. fan, but I truly believe Saban intimidates him and has allowed his team’s dominance over him to effect every aspect of his HC philosophy, game-day strategy, game plans, there’s a huge, immovable mental block when it comes to Georgia being able to successfully handle Saban. Like Richt, Smart’s legacy may be defined by being regarded as a guy who couldn’t win the “big one”.

You just had to know Kirby Smart was going to choke it up. These days it's a given. I forking hate Alabama.

Let me guess what happens now.....Bama is gonna jump everyone and go back to being number 1, right? :mad1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom