All Games 12/4 (1 Viewer)

There is no scenario where Cincy is not getting in top 4. I get there's a human element, but swapping Cincy and ND when ND doesn't play in a Championship game makes absolutely no sense.
I know. I’m just saying I wouldn’t be surprised.

There is no scenario where Cincy is not getting in top 4. I get there's a human element, but swapping Cincy and ND when ND doesn't play in a Championship game makes absolutely no sense.
I saw also Cincinnati beat ND earlier this year.

So far this year has shown there is no need to expand playoff format in college. Its hard beyond the number 4 team to find other ones that can possibly challenge the top team for a playoff win.

In a way conference championship games serve as an extension of the playoffs. If your not in conference championship game you dont deserve playoff spot. Exception of course N.D cause they are an independent.

Still think its a crock that Alabama in 2012 got to play LSU in the Championship game. They didn't even participate in the conference championship game

I saw also Cincinnati beat ND earlier this year.

So far this year has shown there is no need to expand playoff format in college. Its hard beyond the number 4 team to find other ones that can possibly challenge the top team for a playoff win.

In a way conference championship games serve as an extension of the playoffs. If your not in conference championship game you dont deserve playoff spot. Exception of course N.D cause they are an independent.

Still think its a crock that Alabama in 2012 got to play LSU in the Championship game. They didn't even participate in the conference championship game
Imo, I think only conference champions should be in the playoff.

Imo, I think only conference champions should be in the playoff.
Yeah, if Georgia doesnt get in, im okay with it. I think though at end of day they still will. If Michigan wins dont see any scenario where other than ALABAMA, GEORGIA, MICHIGAN and Cincinnati get playoff spots. I dont think N.D is anywhere near as good thier record indicates. They struggled to beat several mediocre teams.

I agree with you, but I’ll just say this because this is a human committee choosing the teams.
I would not be surprised even if Michigan wins, they gyp Cincinnati out of the playoffs because ND is a bigger draw.
No way do they kick Cincy out of the CFP after a conference championship win.
1 Bama
2 Mich...with a win
3 UGA....because they don't want a SECCG rematch right out of the gate
4 Cincy

Watching Pitt vs Wake and the Pitt QB faked a slide then took off for a TD.

That should be a penalty. Defenses are already behind the curve because they have to be so careful about hitting the QB. Using that as to gain just seems wrong imo
That may end up getting him hurt when he actually slides. It shouldn't be allowed, it should be a penalty.

I know. I’m just saying I wouldn’t be surprised.
And it prove, yet again, that the old "angry men" in Grapevine, TX only care about potential ratings and draws then putting the best 4 teams in the CFP playoffs based on overall record, accomplishment, and talent. If that were to happen, I hope the Bearcats call out the angry, old men in Grapevine the scared "little men" they are and if they want to fine them, threaten to punish them by censuring him, Fickell can tell them all to kick rocks, pound sand and do their worst. Somebody has to be that uncompromising, hard-nosed angry loud-and-proud prick HC who says or has the audacity to repeat the unmentionable, uncomfortable truths the MSM sports media doesn't want to admit or discuss unless pushed.

Call out the very institutional integrity of the whole CFP playoff determination process, call a spade a.spade that's is a rigged game and don't be apologetic about it or respectful in expressing these feelings.

That may end up getting him hurt when he actually slides. It shouldn't be allowed, it should be a penalty.
If it's obvious the player should be ejected. This is no different than cam Newton pretending to go out of bounds and then running for 8 more yards.

The other solution is to let the QB get hit. You wanna run? Fine. Take the hits like everyone else.

And it prove, yet again, that the old "angry men" in Grapevine, TX only care about potential ratings and draws then putting the best 4 teams in the CFP playoffs based on overall record, accomplishment, and talent. If that were to happen, I hope the Bearcats call out the angry, old men in Grapevine the scared "little men" they are and if they want to fine them, threaten to punish them by censuring him, Fickell can tell them all to kick rocks, pound sand and do their worst. Somebody has to be that uncompromising, hard-nosed angry loud-and-proud prick HC who says or has the audacity to repeat the unmentionable, uncomfortable truths the MSM sports media doesn't want to admit or discuss unless pushed.

Call out the very institutional integrity of the whole CFP playoff determination process, call a spade a.spade that's is a rigged game and don't be apologetic about it or respectful in expressing these feelings.
They are not the NFL, nor Roger Goodell and some owners running things. There are some very rich, very influential boosters for teams across the nation that would not put up with a group of men trying to impose their will on the CFP rankings. They are not untouchable like Roger and the NFL apparently are.

On the Pregame show, Reggie Bush predicted Michigan 24 -3. Looks like he may be pretty close.

They are not the NFL, nor Roger Goodell and some owners running things. There are some very rich, very influential boosters for teams across the nation that would not put up with a group of men trying to impose their will on the CFP rankings. They are not untouchable like Roger and the NFL apparently are.
I would say CFB is more corrupt than the NFL. It has kept the small schools out of the championship and big bowl games.
It’s the same system that allows the big problems to scoop up the top coaches out of the smaller schools.

Bama
Michigan
Cindy
Georgia

Can't even think of a team right now that has the wins and could say with more than 25% confidence they beat the bulldogs and play for a championship other than the other final 3 and if any has an argument to jump any of the four teams which they don't so expecting Bama vs Cinncy Michigan vs Georgia if it's any other team than those four then someone is selling their votes

Bama
Michigan
Cindy
Georgia

Can't even think of a team right now that has the wins and could say with more than 25% confidence they beat the bulldogs and play for a championship other than the other final 3 and if any has an argument to jump any of the four teams which they don't so expecting Bama vs Cinncy Michigan vs Georgia if it's any other team than those four then someone is selling their votes
I don’t think they will want another Bama/UGA rematch right out of the gate. If not what I guessed above, it will be Mich, Bama, Cincy, UGA, in that order.

Bama
Michigan
Cindy
Georgia

2013 all over again. The two best teams are GA. and Bama ,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom