All Games Thread for 23NOV19 (1 Viewer)

A&M driving . Georgia has a loss to an unranked South Carolina team. Bama lost to the #1 team in the nation. Ga. loses to an
unranked opponent. fun times ahead. If Ga. does lose the SECCG becomes irrelevent in the eyes of the voters

Last edited:
If Georgia does win, they are in a precarious situation. If they lose to LSU in the SECG, do you keep out a 2 loss Ga. team, or a one loss Bama team? interesting times ahead

Fumblidius is contagious nobody touch the remote till game over lol
This is what happens when you play soft teams all season long. The first team that actually hit you and here come the fumbles. Penn State gave tOSU something to think about today. I don't know who their OC is, but they should be fired.

This was the 3rd tOSU game I watched this year and they did nothing to convince me that LSU won't light their defense up.

If Georgia does win, they are in a precarious situation. If they lose to LSU in the SECG, do you keep out a 2 loss Ga. team, or a one loss Bama team? interesting times ahead
Ummm... you keep them both out.

What does that have to do with Oregon and Utah?
nothing, but you are smart. You know what the committee thinks. If Bama beats Auburn and LSU beats GA in the SECCG,Bama is in. You know this

nothing, but you are smart. You know what the committee thinks. If Bama beats Auburn and LSU beats GA in the SECCG,Bama is in. You know this
I think they will have a hard time skipping over both the Big12 and Pac12 champs for Bama if they all have 1 loss. You can pretty much get rid of the college football playoffs at that point.

I think Bama loses to AU next week anyway.

I think Bama loses to AU next week anyway.
If they do, my point is mute. I think they win and open a can of worms. This Ga. team is far from impressive and already lost to an unranked team. the committee is not going to0 vote a 2 loss GA. team over a one loss Bama team. You know this. It isn't going to
happen

You can add oregon and Utah as well. They didn't lose their only game to the #1 team in the nation

Herm right now

tenor.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom