All Games Thread for 23NOV19 (1 Viewer)

I agree, but it's weird. I feel like Bama is gonna get in if they win. We'll see I guess.
If Bama beats Auburn , and LSU beats Georgia in the SECCG, I don't see the committee keeping them out

If Bama beats Auburn , and LSU beats Georgia in the SECCG, I don't see the committee keeping them out

If Bama beats Auburn, the only way they keep Bama out is for LSU to lose to Georgia in the SEC title game.

If Bama beats Auburn, the only way they keep Bama out is for LSU to lose to Georgia in the SEC title game.

Or perhaps lose to A&M then beat Georgia in the title game. :idunno:

agreed

edit- the only other option is Mn. upsetting OSU in the big 10 title game,and that's a stretch

Or perhaps lose to A&M then beat Georgia in the title game. :idunno:
Georgia will drop out if this happens, They already have one loss to an unranked south carolina team. Bama has one loss to the #1 team in the nation. Bama would be in and Georgia out. Take off the purple and gold glasses

Utah still has 1 loss folks and that loss is to now ranked USC. They win the Pac12, they're probably in after Oregon lost last night.

Utah still has 1 loss folks and that loss is to now ranked USC. They win the Pac12, they're probably in after Oregon lost last night.

And Alabama lost to the #1 ranked team. Once again, think like the committee. They are not going to vote in a one loss Utah team
that lost to USC over a Alabama team that lost to LSU. LSU may have to beat Bama twice,and that will make the championship much
more sweet

And Alabama lost to the #1 ranked team. Once again, think like the committee. They are not going to vote in a one loss Utah team
that lost to USC over a Alabama team that lost to LSU. LSU may have to beat Bama twice,and that will make the championship much
more sweet
While I love the idea of beating Bama twice, why bother having conference championships if they don't matter to a team's resume? Maybe I am naive, but I don't see Bama getting in over a 1-loss conference champion. You risk losing the buy in of two conferences just to add in a team that's honestly not very good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom