All games thread - now we talking (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What a week for college football! I love it.

Starting early with Texas and Oklahoma. You never hear me say this often, but go Longhorns. It’s a great rivalry game.

I will be in Austin playing golf in a charity fundraiser Wednesday which usually has a few former Texas players in it. I might troll them and wear LSU gear. Lol.

Starting early with Texas and Oklahoma. You never hear me say this often, but go Longhorns. It’s a great rivalry game.

I will be in Austin playing golf in a charity fundraiser Wednesday which usually has a few former Texas players in it. I might troll them and wear LSU gear. Lol.
Texas beating OK will make LSU's win that much bigger too. I don't think I've ever pulled for TX before today.

How about South Carolina up 7 on Georgia at half? Florida fans will be even more fired up tonight if that holds.

And Jim’s Volunteers beating Miss State. Fun football day.

Fun indeed. Watching Horns Sooners matchup. Good game. Texas offense looks really flat. Sooners d really flying to the ball. Curious to see what adjustments we'll see in the 2nd half. USCe leading UGA is definitely a surprise, but USC always plays hard. Lots of good matchups on deck. I wish I had 5 tvs, lol.

Gotta say, Texas OL looks lost out there. OU is making them took terrible. The DE number 9 has 4 sacks. Crazy.

OU should be smoking Texas right now.

Yeah, they should be up 21-3. Hurts threw the bone headed interception that killed a drive and had the ball on the 2 on another drive and kicked the short FG. OU really should run the ball a bit more. Hurts passing isn't very sharp rn.

Got sidetracked here on the Hardrock collapse. How's the SC game?

Fun indeed. Watching Horns Sooners matchup. Good game. Texas offense looks really flat. Sooners d really flying to the ball. Curious to see what adjustments we'll see in the 2nd half. USCe leading UGA is definitely a surprise, but USC always plays hard. Lots of good matchups on deck. I wish I had 5 tvs, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom