All games thread - now we talking (2 Viewers)

Yeah, I'm really watching gymnastics instead. I wasn't kidding, I'll score check, but I'm not watching the most over-hyped coach ever in Jimbo Fisher get his butt whooped. Still can't believe LSU fans wanted this guy.
Simone Biles is "must watch". And what women's gymastics has gone through lately, those ladies are TUFF!!

Simone Biles is "must watch". And what women's gymastics has gone through lately, those ladies are TUFF!!

Without a doubt. Biles is the GOAT of women's gymnastics and it's really not even close. I'm still watching football tho. I'll watch gymnastics when the Olympics rolls around.

And yeah, with the crap they had to go though, courageous. I hate people sometimes.

Is it me or was that a horrible throw from Tua?

Man, why isn't Gary Danielson on twitter? I have so many nice things I'd like to tell him!

Last edited:
Tulane looks like they had 23 people show up to the game
Seriously? It's empty again? I'm forking sick and tired of Tulane fans (of which I am, but I'm not an alum) complaining about fan support. Stop complaining and get your butt in a seat for every home game. Like I said, I'm not even an alum and manage to get to two games a year. Their new stadium has little to no bad seats (from my experience) and has a great chance for home field advantage if there are enough people in attendance to make some noise.

Fritz has brought a really fun brand of football to Tulane and it's being wasted. Do they not let the student body when and where the games are? Or are they all still too busy smoking pot with the kids from McMain to even notice? (J/K but not really. I just the number of freshmen who go to the Boot on a Friday night were to show up to the game on Saturday, you could fill half the stadium.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom