All good things must end. I'm ready for Taysom. (1 Viewer)

Taysom turned the ball over at an ungodly rate this year. His turnovers prevented us from having the #1 seed.

And, nobody, not one person has actually laid down the vibe you're picking up.

Seriously. Taysom all by his lonesome is the reason? Now that is a clown worthy post.

Seriously. Taysom all by his lonesome is the reason? Now that is a clown worthy post.

I would never say one person is responsible for an entire season’s result.

But the single biggest play that kept us from the 1-seed was Taysom’s fumble against the Packers. Hard to argue that.

I would never say one person is responsible for an entire season’s result.

But the single biggest play that kept us from the 1-seed was Taysom’s fumble against the Packers. Hard to argue that.

No, it is really easy to argue that.

"Green Bay's defense then stuffed New Orleans on a three-and-out, and the offense responded with the game-sealing touchdown."

Yeah, it was all his fault. The Anti Taysom as QB crowd is very entertaining.

No, it is really easy to argue that.

"Green Bay's defense then stuffed New Orleans on a three-and-out, and the offense responded with the game-sealing touchdown."

Yeah, it was all his fault. The Anti Taysom as QB crowd is very entertaining.

Sorry. But that isn’t even a conversation if Taysom doesn’t fumble that ball.

I'm going to put this in such a way as to convey my thoughts as accurately as possible, but without anyone thinking I'm needlessly taking shots at their guy.

I have literally zero desire to enter a football season with the knowledge that Hill is scheduled to be the starting quarterback for the Saints.

I have literally zero excitement at the thought of Hill being a full-time starting quarterback for the Saints.

I have literally zero belief that he is going to be anything close to "the next Steve Young".

Please feel free to troll me over this post in the next few years, if need be. Having him on the team is great, and having him as the backup quarterback is fine (as long as he doesn't have to start more than 2 to 4 games).

That's not me being a hater, that's just genuinely how I feel.

I'm going to put this in such a way as to convey my thoughts as accurately as possible, but without anyone thinking I'm needlessly taking shots at their guy.

I have literally zero desire to enter a football season with the knowledge that Hill is scheduled to be the starting quarterback for the Saints.

I have literally zero excitement at the thought of Hill being a full-time starting quarterback for the Saints.

I have literally zero belief that he is going to be anything close to "the next Steve Young".

Please feel free to troll me over this post in the next few years, if need be. Having him on the team is great, and having him as the backup quarterback is fine (as long as he doesn't have to start more than 2 to 4 games).

That's not me being a hater, that's just genuinely how I feel.
I’ll be excited that we’ll end the season in hopefully reasonable trade up range to draft Spencer Rattler.

I’ll be excited that we’ll end the season in hopefully reasonable trade up range to draft Spencer Rattler.

They're definitely going to need to nail this draft, and maybe a couple of UDFA steals.

I think Winston is starting next year if he resigns. The Philly game sealed Taysom’s fate. You’d expect to see growth after 4 full games starting with a 30+ year old QB, but he was completely overshadowed by a first year rookie in his first start.

Hurtz played like we wish Taysom would have.
I think also Taysoms knee issue creeping back up sealed it as well. It was a painful reminder that asking Taysom to stay healthy a full season is a Task in itself

Sorry. But that isn’t even a conversation if Taysom doesn’t fumble that ball.
The fumble isn't a conversation if the offense scores or the defense gets a stop. Any team that can't overcome a fumble is not going very far in the offseason anyway.

Taysom played no role in the loss to Tampa and one seed or not, we were destined to play Tampa. Blaming the season on him for a play at the start of the season is plain ludicrous.

I think also Taysoms knee issue creeping back up sealed it as well. It was a painful reminder that asking Taysom to stay healthy a full season is a Task in itself

You do remember that Winston missed games two of his last three seasons.

Sorry, I love Taysom as much as the next guy but I DON'T trust him to be a starting QB.
You share the same sentiments as many on here and that’s totally fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Especially in this case bc we have (what I truly believe) is a good problem to have. The thing that gets me though is: opposing teams fear TH7, in whatever capacity, but yet, many on here doesn’t want him to be the starting QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom