All good things must end. I'm ready for Taysom. (1 Viewer)

I think Winston is starting next year if he resigns. The Philly game sealed Taysom’s fate. You’d expect to see growth after 4 full games starting with a 30+ year old QB, but he was completely overshadowed by a first year rookie in his first start.

Hurtz played like we wish Taysom would have.

I know we are all in pain right now but Taysom is NOT a starting QB in the nfl.
Yeah, I think that Taysom extended Brees' career with his dynamism, but I still see him as more of a gadget player than a true QB.

Nothing I have seen from his play convinces me otherwise. Maybe he grows and learns in the off-season?

Either way, I am ready for the new chapter, while being extremely grateful for the last chapter.

Taysom has often been our second gear in big games. Call me crazy but his absence made us too one-dimensional.

The weight of this being the last game was too much for Drew. I can't imagine the pressure of playing in your last home game with your legacy partly in the balance.

Taysom isn’t a QB please stop!!

Pretty sure Brees told Jameis "This is your team now" while they were on the sideline with 1 minute left in the game. Of course it's not Brees' decision but we are definitely interested in Winston.
Winston was basically a 3rd string QB this year, if SP thought he was a future starter he'd have put him in when Brees was out, regardless of the Taysom Hill contract.

I'm still trying to figure when he got injured. We did miss him tonight but the Bucs were ready, not sure it would have made a difference

I don't think it will be Taysom. I know I'm not the only one that saw Brees and Winston talking as the clock was running out. I thought I read Drew's lips telling Winston its his team now. I know Brees doesn't make those decisions but I have a feeling that was the plan all along.
Relevant:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom